If hasbro made somthing like face-offs but they

commander Neryo

If hasbro made 2 packs of classic love interests.  

40 members have voted

1. 1. pick 3. The ones that you want out of these.

• Cyclops and Jean Grey. (new x-men costumes)
    • Kitty Pryde and Colossus ( Orginal costumes)
    • Peter Parker and MJ
    • Daredevil (yellow costume) and Elektra (black costume)
    • Gambit and Rouge
    • Hank Pym (yellow costume) and wasp
    • Hulk and Betty Ross
    • Cyclops and White Queen (AMX costume)
    • Spider-man and Gwen Stacy
    • Vision and Scarlet Witch ( only because of the orginal releases sucked)

yeah... I want the Cyclops and Jean Grey from the Jim Lee 90's X-men too..

I hate the XMC figure of him that we got, its too tiny and has bad proportions... and I never liked Jean's Pheonix costume that we received.

others...

Namor and Sue Storm (okay.. not greatest love material exactly, but you know he was hittin that! @lol@)

I went with Pym and Wasp, but all those sets seem quite redundant character wise. And I can't see Hasbro doing love-tie in boxsets for a boys toy line. I'd be just as happy never seeing any.

Guardian (James MacDonald Hudson) & Vindicator (Heather Hudson).

We need more Alpha Flight...or I don't know if this would be considered a "love" interest, but a Cloak & Dagger set would be cool.

@loll@ , I guess we just think alike, because I posted those same 2 choices earlier in this thread.

Storm and Black Panther?

YA!!! I'd love it if they did a FA Storm and they just reissue the Black Panther figure.

Aunt May & Uncle Ben fo sho!

I would want

Peter Parker and Mary Jane (Gwen Stacy Variant)

I was going to say the same thing #US1# . I mean I would want it for the MJ figure since we've never really got one except for that Christmas version. Also, Cloak & Dagger is an awesom choice as well even if they are doing them in MS style. I would also love to get the Hulk and Betty Ross figures too for the same as getting an MJ figure. The Carnage and Shriek one was a choice I didn't even think of. I would love for them to do another Rogue and Scarlet Witch just for the fact that the original one's sucked

I would want

Peter Parker and Mary Jane (Gwen Stacy Variant)

I was going to say the same thing #US1# . I mean I would want it for the MJ figure since we've never really got one except for that Christmas version.

But who would buy the set out than collectors? I mean these are toys for kids after all and I just don't see that many kids wanting ordinary looking people for action figures. I guess this one is just a pipe dream.

Why can't you get it through your head that the same people actually designed these figures as the Toybiz ones? Hasbro is in charge of the distribution and production, but we're still dealing with the same design team. If you don't like them, you don't like them. But don't say it would've been better with Toybiz because it would've been exactly the same.

The re-use of that old crap in the Spidey series on the other hand is a legitimate gripe. Bad figure choices.

Thank you. You say it over and over and over again, but NOBODY listens.

#US1#

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to see Weapon X Deadpool and Copycat, Agent X and Outlaw, and Modern Tasky And Sandi Bradenberg.

Mystique and Destiny

Good Idea, but I don't think Hasbro will make lesbeian action figures @loll@.