Billstoysandgames.com sucks,where to buy figs online?

bcbsdrg

I have ordered several things before from there with no problem. However,the last order which I place was never received(4/23). I emailed in the middle of may and was given atrcaking number. All the tracking number said was:

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by

the shipper or shipping partner on April 24, 2006 to

expect your package for mailing. This does not

indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing

date. Delivery status information will be provided if

/ when available. Information, if available, is

updated every evening. Please check again later.

So he says he will look into it. Finally june comes around,no order,says he will reship. Same thing. Now it is July. I would like a refund.Now he won't respond to my emails. At this point I think it is too late to dispute with my credit card,over 2 months. ANd I go to better business bureau,but it says I need a physical address. THis is an online store,can a complaint be filed? Now I'm out $81.14 and really pissed.

SO anyways, anyone know where I can get the latest saga waves with the prices not too jacked up online. I only ordered from him cuz I couldn't find a commander cody for a reasonable price online. Must I've found start at 29.99 and I still can't find him in the brick and mortar stores.

I have ordered several things before from there with no problem. However,the last order which I place was never received(4/23). I emailed in the middle of may and was given atrcaking number. All the tracking number said was:

So he says he will look into it. Finally june comes around,no order,says he will reship. Same thing. Now it is July. I would like a refund.Now he won't respond to my emails. At this point I think it is too late to dispute with my credit card,over 2 months. ANd I go to better business bureau,but it says I need a physical address. THis is an online store,can a complaint be filed? Now I'm out $81.14 and really pissed.

SO anyways, anyone know where I can get the latest saga waves with the prices not too jacked up online. I only ordered from him cuz I couldn't find a commander cody for a reasonable price online. Must I've found start at 29.99 and I still can't find him in the brick and mortar stores.

From what I remember, your story is similar to many others.

From what I remember, your story is similar to many others.

Yeah that's what it seems like,since i've been browsing the boards,but anyways anybody know some good sites?

I have his physical address, and the BBB should have directed you to the state of origin. The address of Bill's Toys and Games is: 2542 Captain Sawyer Dr., Shreveport, LA UNITED STATES, 71104. I would still contact your credit card company, and ask if there is anything that can be done on their part. You can also talk to the postmaster of your own local post office and find out if you can file a complaint, since he gave you a tracking number.

As to your question about good sites to find figures, I have used www.bigbadtoystore.com (which has cody back up for preorder at $12.99), www.entertainmentearth.com (cases are about $80), and www.dnstoys.com.

I had basically the same experience except I did eventually get my order. I think it was because it was form when I won the $100 worth of toys, courtesy of the fine folks of TNI, and I threatened to make a huge stink to Jay about it. Since it was part of a promo giveaway type thing he worked harder to make things right. Eventually I did get my stuff but it was really frustrating.

The thing that pissed me off the most is that he bought the Sinister 6 set from some guy on ebay and had him ship it to me. So he basically made money off of somebody else's business. Sounded like bullcrap to me. I won't shop there ever again.

I think opticon had a similar problem with this guy, personaly I'd never order from there with all the negative feedback I have seen with him, I think he has a tni user name as well...

Tracks something or other...

I had a bad experience with him too. I ordered some GI Joe single packs, the older Dollar store ones.

A few months passed and I never got them but my credid card was charged. I e-mailed him and he said they shipped. I e-mailed him again a week later he said he would look into it. I e-mailed him for an update and he said something must have gotten messed up.

I started a topic here at TNI about what was happeneng and he saw it. He actually called me at home to straighten it out. It seemed like he was just really worried about getting a bad rep here so he wanted me to stop bad mouthing him.

He said he would reship what I ordered at his expense and take a loss of money for it because he was selling me the items twice for the price of one or whatever. When I finnaly got the order it was wrong and a few figures were not even sent. In the end I still got ripped off by him.

Talking to him on the phone he sounded really shifty and nervous and really seemed like he did not know what he was doing.

the dude still hasn't responded to my e-mails. So i reported him to the bbb,only thing is,he may still not do anything,cuz they can't force him to do anything. All it does is add a black mark to his store,if he doesn't respond. Guess I can kiss my 80 bucks goodbye.

Since we no longer advertise here, I am not here to pitch or anything like that, but since there were some specifc statements, I wanted to address them. We try to respond to every e-mail we receive, but the funny thing is if I do not know there is a problem or still a problem, I can not fix it, but I will make every effort to fix any problem that is presented to me.

bcbsdrg - I have been responding to every e-mail you send. If you like I can call you over the weekend to resolve this.

dellmorris- That is not my address. If someone wants it, feel free to e-mail us, and I will gladly provide it. If I am placing the user name correctly, if there is still an issue, please contact me.

Chromeboy- I had admitted there was an issue there, and that it was my fault, and in terms of buying it off of Ebay, I actually paid more than what you paid me for it since I was trying to make sure you were taken care of since at the time I did not have any more of the set left. I bought it from someone I had dealt with before and while he had them, I had to use Ebay for the checkout procedure since I was not going to ask him to lose money to help me out.

The Batman- If there is still an issue, please contact me via e-mail and we will resolve it. I can not place your order in mind with the information provided below

commander Neryo- If there is still an issue, please contact me directly via e-mail and we will resolve it. I can not place your order in mind with the information provided below

Blackmada - If there is still an issue, please contact me directly via e-mail and we will resolve it. I can not place your order in mind with the information provided below. Personally, I do not like speaking in person, as people who have seen me at conventions will tell you, and if I sounded nervous on the phone, I am sorry, as I just do not like public speaking and since I am in the South, people assume talking fast is a nervous trait of mine, but I am from the NE US, and talk like most others in the area. In terms of public opinion, while I try to help every person possible, I realize I am not perfect and will gladly take blame for an issue that I cause.

Synch- While you are more than entitled to your opinion, since you have never shopped with us before, how do you know it would be a bad experience?

YOu have me there though with all the negatives you have you're not the first place I am dying to shop at either, though at least you seem to own up to you're mistakes I will give you that

i was in KB toys yesterday in Shreveport and the person working there told me about his site. said he comes in and buys all their figs and turns around and sells them on his site

he bought a bunch of the Icons they got the day before i got there. i was lucky to get the ones i got

after reading the thread it seems like ill stay away from his site. his figs are cheaper than ive seen.

anyone know a good site to order variant legends figs from besides ebay?

i was in KB toys yesterday in Shreveport and the person working there told me about his site. said he comes in and buys all their figs and turns around and sells them on his site

he bought a bunch of the Icons they got the day before i got there. i was lucky to get the ones i got

Then I would be curious to know whom you spoke with, since they are flat out lying since I do not even have the 12" Icons on my site, so why would I buy them? Yes, I bought something from KB, but it was a special order since it was a KB exclusive, and above their normal allottment.

Then I would be curious to know whom you spoke with, since they are flat out lying since I do not even have the 12" Icons on my site, so why would I buy them? Yes, I bought something from KB, but it was a special order since it was a KB exclusive, and above their normal allottment.

PM you back about it. because after looking at your site you dont have any Icons and she said she had just got those Icons in the night before. and i got 5 from that store alone and she had prolly 6 left over after i left

Allright everyone, lets cool off a little bit.

Every site is a little different. My personal Hate site is Brianstoys. They rip off like crazy. Bill has done nothing in comparison. He might have messed up a fig or two, but nobody's perfect.

Lets just leave it at that ok?

He lived up to the mistakes he made and has apparently tried to make them right.

And to everyone who hasn't even bought from his site. Don't join in the griping just cause you can, its not cool.

I just can't believe you bought from those scalpers....man....they have high $$$$ prices on

everythang!!

I think opticon had a similar problem with this guy, personaly I'd never order from there with all the negative feedback I have seen with him, I think he has a tni user name as well...

Heh, Yup. I waited a few months after my order, didnt get responses to emails, then gave up. Then posted in a thread similar to this on TFW2005 (where he posts) and when he saw it and contacted me immediately...we got it all sorted out (I dont think he likes the bad publicity). He did come through in the end and I got what I ordered, so things worked out...but I wouldnt order from him again unless it was something impossible to get anywhere else.

Is bills toys a sponsor for TNI? Just a thought, if he is, that the title of this thread is not really a great idea...

Heh, Yup. I waited a few months after my order, didnt get responses to emails, then gave up. Then posted in a thread similar to this on TFW2005 (where he posts) and when he saw it and contacted me immediately...we got it all sorted out (I dont think he likes the bad publicity). He did come through in the end and I got what I ordered, so things worked out...but I wouldnt order from him again unless it was something impossible to get anywhere else.

Is bills toys a sponsor for TNI? Just a thought, if he is, that the title of this thread is not really a great idea...

He was a sponser and if u looked at my post under new dealers I talk about bills I was lucky it

took a few e mails and 2 weeks to get to me and on one of the TF forms they tell how they got screwed! @optimus@ #Granade# @pow@ @doh@

Just wanted to know what type of figurs did u order. I might know of some sites they I

know r good. @optimus@ @matrix@ @HappyBDay@ to me on monday

He was a sponser and if u looked at my post under new dealers I talk about bills I was lucky it

took a few e mails and 2 weeks to get to me and on one of the TF forms they tell how they got screwed! @optimus@ #Granade# @pow@ @doh@

Just wanted to know what type of figurs did u order. I might know of some sites they I

know r good. @optimus@ @matrix@ @HappyBDay@ to me on monday

It was a TMNT figure and a Transformers PVC (the pvc was the whole point, was cheaper than every other place on the net). I dont really do much online ordering these days, I just buy MLs and i've got pretty much all I need right now, but BBTS is one of the best that i've dealt with.

I can't believe this thread hasn't been shut down by JayC or the mods. They frown on bashing of any site or business on TNI and it's forums. Since it hasn't been locked yet i'm sure it's only a matter of time before it is.

Who ever feels they got screwed It looks like the guy came in and addressed everyones issues and is planning on making good on his business transactions. Let's just leave it at that before the bashing gets this thread locked.