custom Planet Hulk

FUGAYZIE

Planet Hulk

ph3.jpg

ph4.jpg

his armor and other accessories are removable

ph2.jpg

ph7.jpg

and here are a few WIP pics (the first i've taken on any of my customs)

planethulkWIP1.jpg

planethulkWIP3.jpg

base-hulk from WM 2 pack

all the accessories were hand sculpted with apoxie sculpt

roman style skit thingy was made from fake leather with little silver pin heads as rivets

let me know what you think :)

Fugayzie, this is just the coolest custom hulk ever. Do you have any tips you could give to beginer customizer like me? The only thing I've made that came out ok is an ultimate cap mod.

nice :) I prefer him with a axe my self though :) the entire mace thing just brings him back to the good old hulk smash bit and we all know he is better than that now :P

lol

thats an amazing custom man, please dont be offended if i say i wouldnt mind owning something like that.

@loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ Classic!!!

Just like Clam said FUGAYZIE you are getting som much better. This hulk is so damn sweet and the sculpting you did for the acceossories was amazing. Great Job on this

Clam- thanks man, this was one of funnest customs I've done next to Serpentor and Cobra Commander and I knew if it turned out like what I planned in my brain it was going to turn out good. Thanks for noticing my improvements!

Snakeplissken, darkhunter, gth 09- thank you for the kind words and encuragement guys :)

Fade-out- @loll@ yes I appreciate all the feedback I get from my fellow TNI'ers and someone telling me that they would love to have it for their perssonal collection is one of the nicest coments someone can give, you guys are great!

Deadpool lives- thanks dude. I know you’re a fan of my work and I appreciate it. I'll pm you some of my personal customizing tips allong with Jins web page when I get a chance.

Synch- I don’t have an axe for him but I do have a big azz sword with blood splatter on it too, I just forgot to enclude it in the pics

Marvel707, boff123, jcjdotcom, leatusiv, un momento- thanks guys, glad you like him :)

Canonball, marvel joe spider- thanks guys, yes I really feel that my skills have improved in the past few customs. Thanks for noticing :)

HOT DAMN!!!!

that is a GREAT custom.. one of the best I have seen in a very long time

Yeah true dat!!! And again the paint is top notch. Great job man. :D

Clam- thanks man, this was one of funnest customs I've done next to Serpentor and Cobra Commander and I knew if it turned out like what I planned in my brain it was going to turn out good. Thanks for noticing my improvements!

Snakeplissken, darkhunter, gth 09- thank you for the kind words and encuragement guys :)

Fade-out- @loll@ yes I appreciate all the feedback I get from my fellow TNI'ers and someone telling me that they would love to have it for their perssonal collection is one of the nicest coments someone can give, you guys are great!

Deadpool lives- thanks dude. I know you’re a fan of my work and I appreciate it. I'll pm you some of my personal customizing tips allong with Jins web page when I get a chance.

Synch- I don’t have an axe for him but I do have a big azz sword with blood splatter on it too, I just forgot to enclude it in the pics

Marvel707, boff123, jcjdotcom, leatusiv, un momento- thanks guys, glad you like him :)

Canonball, marvel joe spider- thanks guys, yes I really feel that my skills have improved in the past few customs. Thanks for noticing :)

Wow, cool custom!! I'd also like some tips on customizing, i can't wait to try my hand at it! Glad to know you are cool with the compliments, i was having second thoughts.. but i just can't help enjoying the pictures of this kick ass Planet Hulk. No doubt better than the one coming out i'm sure! Keep up the awesome work!!!!

thanks guys :)

for those who want some good customizing tips you really need to go no further than here: http://www.jinsaotomesdangeroustoys.com/

jin's pointers and A LOT of practice are the 2 main factors why i have gotten pretty decent in only 4 months. just by reading jins link, you will shave off about 6 months worth of trial and error easily.....the rest is all practice.

a few other personal tips that i can offer are:

1. use aves apoxie sculpt! its user friendly, not too expensive, and its just plain awesome

2. never use ENAMEL paints!!! enamel paints will not dry on softer plastics....i found that out the hard way. i only use acrylic paints....testors model masters to be exact

3. an exacto knife, a dremel, fine grit sand paper are some of my most used tools. when sculpting the apoxie sculpt the only two tools i use are my exacto knife and a round tootpick i got a restaraunt.....no i never used it to clean my teeth...oh and a LITTLE water is importsnt for smoothing the apoxie

4. to swap parts from diferant figures use either the boil and pop method or my personal fav....the hair drier method. heat desired area like head for about 25-35 seconds, give a good tug and pop. if its still doesnt want to come off, heat it longer. you may need to reheat the head/part to put it on the other figure.

5. safety!!!! if you use a dremel, wear goggles!!!!! stuff can and will fly in your eyes!!! and you should never just start carving away with an exacto knife. when you use one be carefull and watch your fingers. if you must use an exacto knife than ALWAYS CUT AWAY FROM YOU!!!!

and finally...if you want a great guide on how to paint than go no further than jin's web page! thats how i got started

Dude, thats MUCH better than the one we're getting from hasbro.

This is what the official version should look like. Great job!