Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Fan

CRAVING for a misb Megalo convoy... Where to buy from?

Hi guys, do any of you know a good place to get this guy for a reasonable price? I am searching everywhere, but the places that seem to have him are too overpriced. Do any of you have connections and can get me one straight from Japan? I would highly appreciate this! Thanks!

Silly question.. Why spend that much on megalo convoy when he's out in abundance (as metroplex that is) all over the US? Is there any major differences between the two versions?

Well metroplex is not out in Canada. Also, I'm an misb collector, so ordering a cybertron metroplex online would be a nightmare due to that stupid weak window panel that is sure to get damaged easily in shipping. All the times I've ordered american transformers that have windows, always came to me creased up... I am not taking that chance with metroplex as he is one of my favs of the series. The japanese version does have a window as well, but I think it is safe to say that their is a better chance megalo arrives to me misb than the metroplex.

I don't think that Metroplex suffered too much when being Americanized. It might be beneficial just to go to Toys R Us and pick one up for $40.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Find Action Figures on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE