Bring on the Bad guys

oracleip

Loki, hands down. He is the "god of mischief" in Norse mythology... gotta agree with nagauthier on this one.

Norman is smart, but GG is just not powerful enough to hang.

Abomination is all muscle.

Deathstrike can fight, but no brains. Same for Pyro...

Blackheart had his powers diminished by Mephisto when BH turned on his father, so his original pure evil energy is not as powerful now.

Loki is also just too evil for all the people listed above.

Green Goblin!

Can't just leave it there man :P .....what's your reason(s) for thinking GG?

well the rest of the group is out classed by far so it's down to Loki vs. Blackheart. a god vs. the son of the devil would be a fun fight to watch

In the middle of it, Loki would say hey wait a minute, if I'm alive, so is Thor....time to trick blackheart into fighting my halfwitted musclebound stepbrother!

by the way, are we counting onslaught in this one?

BLACKHEART

is very powerfull and more cool

loki in second and abomination in third

the green goblin win only in madness, for the humans o mortals, the is the king

I don't much about Blackheart, but he is suppose to be the devil's son right? So he's a very powerful demon, second to Mephisto/Lucifer. That must put him in the same league as the Norse gods. I agree Loki is probably smarter but put them in a ring and I would think Blackheart would have to take it.

Wow intersting....

Its probably Loki though!

Wow intersting....

Its probably Loki though!

I find it interesting that a Norse God like Loki shows 0 for fighting skills. I know that he's never been one to engage in physical battle if he can use his wits, but I'd figure that he'd at least be around a 2.

Heh, zero. I can just imagine him in the ring, sissyslapping Abomination before he thunderclaps his head.