Primus and Unicrons head

Starscream49

I found and bought Primus today, however Im not opening him yet cause I really want one with Unicrons head. Mine didnt come with one.

Whats the deal with that? I heard some ship with, some without? Are the ones with the head shipping later?

Thanks

I found and bought Primus today, however Im not opening him yet cause I really want one with Unicrons head. Mine didnt come with one.

Whats the deal with that? I heard some ship with, some without? Are the ones with the head shipping later?

Thanks

The ones with a head are most definitely shipping as I saw one at my local TRU this past Sunday. Didn't buy it though.

Patrick lives!

Hey bro, get on MSN!

Anyway, have you seen the die-cast Titanium TFs in your stores. I haven't in mine. Granted I haven't looked very hard.

Anyway, have you seen the die-cast Titanium TFs in your stores. I haven't in mine. Granted I haven't looked very hard.

no not yet.

Heh. Here comes Chug yet again.

When I spotted Primus w/Unicron head, at that same TRU, I spotted all of Wave 2 and about 2/3's(I think) of Wave 3 of the 3" Transformers: Titaniums. They don't look that bad at all in person.

I'm guessing the one with the Unicron head will basically be a chase figure. I've seen Primus at a few Targets and TRU and none of them had it. So either one or both figs in every 4th-7th (something like that) case with not everyone guaranteed to get them.

Oh well, I don't think it all big of a deal.

Mine did'nt come w/ the head. Got him from Target, they were'nt even on the shelf, but I checked the dpci and it said they had some in the stockroom so I sought an employee to fetch me one. They did'nt even have a space or tag for him n the shelf.

The one without the head is the variant....so go buy em!

No...Wave 1 has the head Wave 2 doesn't

It's not so much a matter of waves, as cases containing both non-head and head Primus(es) are being shipped at the same time. For all intents and purposes, Primus is essentially a variant figure....as ugly as that sounds to me when I say it.

The TRU in Knoxville has only the Primus with Unicron's head. We got in the small titanium TF line, but not the larger ones.

The one without the head is the variant....so go buy em!

No...Wave 1 has the head Wave 2 doesn't

It's not so much a matter of waves, as cases containing both non-head and head Primus(es) are being shipped at the same time. For all intents and purposes, Primus is essentially a variant figure....as ugly as that sounds to me when I say it.

Well then there is a 50/50 chance of getting one since they are only packed two per case