Con Figures

nov316

How much do you use the Con sets in your Joe Universe? Like do you consider the Nok cousins as part of the Noks! Or the Black Dragons?

Let me know what you think!

I only use 2 of the Dreadheads Otis and Vance, they're brothers and 3rd cousins to Zartan and his younger twin siblings. They're just a couple other Dreadnoks, I see no need to have an "in-training" Noks thing: just do some bad stuff and swear loyalty to the Dreadnok cause.

Black Dragon is as effecient as Cobra in smaller form, mercs and troopers who do black-ops dirty work and sometimes back-up the Cobra forces. Black Dragon also runs a front of computer & technology company as their legitmate face that rivals Microsoft for domination in the sales and service fields. But they started as a rival force for Adventure Team years and years ago and that's still their heart n soul. Firefly has worked for them as hired bomber, not as an "infiltrate."

Destro's long since dead in my Joe-verse and Voltar has been the head of the Iron Grenadier army, he replaced Destro and nobody argued (Darklon wanted to stay on in his supprt role). General Meyhem was hired to be IG's 2nd-in-command, he answers only to Voltar. The idea of a dedicated airborne assault unit was Mayhems, they pulled the Anvil canidates from the ranks of the Undertows, TARGATs, and Iron Grenadiers.

The Iron Anvils are the heavy assault unit in Destro's army just like Mjr. Bludd's skull squad is Cobra's heavy assault troopers. The Coil (used as Serpentors army) are getting a lot of use lately because they have agreed to be a subunit in the Cobra Empire.

I only use 2 of the Dreadheads Otis and Vance, they're brothers and 3rd cousins to Zartan and his younger twin siblings. They're just a couple other Dreadnoks, I see no need to have an "in-training" Noks thing: just do some bad stuff and swear loyalty to the Dreadnok cause.

Black Dragon is as effecient as Cobra in smaller form, mercs and troopers who do black-ops dirty work and sometimes back-up the Cobra forces. Black Dragon also runs a front of computer & technology company as their legitmate face that rivals Microsoft for domination in the sales and service fields. But they started as a rival force for Adventure Team years and years ago and that's still their heart n soul. Firefly has worked for them as hired bomber, not as an "infiltrate."

Destro's long since dead in my Joe-verse and Voltar has been the head of the Iron Grenadier army, he replaced Destro and nobody argued (Darklon wanted to stay on in his supprt role). General Meyhem was hired to be IG's 2nd-in-command, he answers only to Voltar. The idea of a dedicated airborne assault unit was Mayhems, they pulled the Anvil canidates from the ranks of the Undertows, TARGATs, and Iron Grenadiers.

Night Force! Welcome to the forum bro!

Card and I met this guy on that ##$%$#ed Haunted History tour. He's a good guy, but has weird taste in tattoos! :)