NEW HASBRO ML REVEALED!!!!!

nagauthier

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow these really suck; they are all really bad retools. All the head sculpts are awful. Marvel Select Ultimate Iron Man owns this one. Hercules has a retooled Thing head! Banshee looks like he is 8 years old. I know these are prototypes and that they don’t come out until early next year, but the fact remains that right now they look awful and Hasbro should not have shown them because it will give people a negative first impression of the line. By the way, even though I subscribe to Toy Fare I never seem to get the magazine until three weeks after it’s out on news stands, so I appreciate the pictures being posted.

Wow, I really like the headsculpt on Hercules, although his big smile may make it hard to reenact the "dogpile on drunk Hercules" scene from when the MAsters of Evil captured the Avengers mansion. Well that, and that we still don't have a Mr. Hyde, bad Goliath, Tiger Shark or Wrecking Crew.

Annihilus was pretty nifty too.

Yeah Emma Frost and Banshee will be mine.....I'll pass on the rest for sure. Really not digging the rest, and even if the real figures turn out to look better than these protos I still wont get them....as I really dont care that much about the characters.

Freaking mother, PROTOTYPES! Good grief you guess are dushbags. @loll@

Thanks Rick for the links! I personally love them all. I can tell they will be great additions for my collection when they come out. Herc and Emma look the best to me at the moment. :D

Draven

Freaking mother, PROTOTYPES! Good grief you guess are dushbags. @loll@

Thanks Rick for the links! I personally love them all. I can tell they will be great additions for my collection when they come out. Herc and Emma look the best to me at the moment. :D

Draven

Seriously. Wait until you see the finished product before complaining. There were plenty of Toybiz ML that people hated based on early shots. Obviously some improvements are needed at this stage but I have faith they'll get made. Hasbro doesn't want this line to tank and I'm sure the final product will be on par with what we've seen in the past.

I know, we're only July, these won't come out till next year, and the first set of ml figures by Hasbro. Man, give them time.

Anyone wanting pics, pm me. or Phoenix Force.

Now that I've seen them they look okay but they are just protos. Hasbro has half a year to improve upon them.

BTW does anyone have scans of the Ghost Rider movie toys or new Spider-Man?

Friend who took pics, said the ghost rider uses the same ml gr mold. Idk about SP.

good start we'll see what they look like a few months from now....some people are just never pleased....

They'll all kinda 'meh', not for quality but just for characters. AS for figures themselves, Planet Hulk looks pretty cool, and I'll get Emma cause I buy pretty much all x-men. Not really interested in Movie Beast unless they do the rest of the team, Banshee I'm not sure on, havta see final product to decide. Not interested in any more iron men, and Herc looks constipated or something (and his torso does look too long as previously mentioned) and the character does nothing for me. The baf Annihilus looks to be one of the best of the bunch, sucks that hes the baf though cause that means I wont be getting him.

Wow these really suck; they are all really bad retools. All the head sculpts are awful.

Which ones are retools? For the most part they didn't come off that way to me.....apart from Banshee, but he has a really basic suit so there really wasn't any need for a new mold for him.

OK, according to Waiting, these aren't even prototypes - they're just concept figures, hence their being so damn rough and fugly.

The *real* prototypes will be unveiled at SDCC next week.

It makes sense that these aren't even close to the final product. ML14 is due to hit NEXT MONTH and we haven't seen pics of the finalized figures yet for those even.

they look bad now but they will be ok in about 6 month =(

Don;t count on that. I remember seeing protos that looked awesome and then the actual figures came out and they were just terrible. Logan from ML11 comes to mind.

they look bad now but they will be ok in about 6 month =(

Don;t count on that. I remember seeing protos that looked awesome and then the actual figures came out and they were just terrible. Logan from ML11 comes to mind.

I guess you never really know how these things are going to turn out......for me I'm not really worried, the two characters that I'm interested are looking pretty good so far, and for such early figures I have a good bit of confidence that the end products will be all good. :)