NEW HASBRO ML REVEALED!!!!!

nagauthier

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Things just keep getting more dissapointing. The 5" One from the Giant Size boxset years back is thousands of times better. Head is too big, too cartoony, the body has been re-issued to death, and the cape is deformed. @grumpy@

Banshee looks all right. I'm glad he has a screaming face, but I'm not exactly liking the face itself. his "cape" looks hurriedly done because it isn't completely attached. also, the "V" part of his shirt needs to have a collar.

sorry for the nitpick... I'm sure they'll fix most of these things by final production.

I heard from somewhere that they have to plan these figures a year in advanced, so I guess as disappointing as it is, these may only be halfway done... but at least we know what's being made!

oh my the body and all looks great but the headsculpt is totalay horid!! I LOVE IT though surpisinlgy :P its perfect for banshee for some reason.... just in his sonic screaming furry unleashed I duno :)

I really hope they don't go with cloth for his underarm cape things. I can live with the face sculpt.

The fact that marvel legends is continuing for now relatively unchanged is awesome!

Yes yes, THEY ARE ALL PROTOTYPES!

Our biggest fears have been put to rest, that the articulation, overall design, and scale remains the same. Even if they just repaint a Silver Surfer figure in nail polish and call it the Spot, we'll know when it comes out it'll look good next to our current ML collection.

Ask me for links.