alleyviperelite

Custom Gnawgahyde

One of my fave dreadnoks, Gnawgahyde, a custom I have been attempting for quite som time finally just fell together this weekend. I stayed away from the leopard print which wa smy only dislike of the original. I always get a Crocodile Dundee vibe from him so I tried to stick with that.

0de343a4.jpg

d9ad915a.jpg

e40032e9.jpg

Thats awesome

Looks very mean withOUT the hat.

Good custom, but he almost seems too plain.

Maybe a croc-teeth band around his hat, and some detail on his vest would help. Maybe even try to add something to his armbands.

Other than that, very nice.

That's pretty cool man!

Thanks for all of the compliments. I am truly blown away by the response to this fig. I was honestly proud of this figure when i completed it but the feedback i have received makes me even prouder.

Parts for those who want to copy.

Head: DTC Monkeywrench

Torso: Nunchuk

Arms: Grunt/DTC Salvo

Waist: Roadblock

Upper Legs: Spytroops Duke

Lower Legs: Croc Master

Hat: Wild Bill

Vest: Hannibal

Rifle: Spirit (I think)

Bow: Comic Pack Zartan

Maybe a croc-teeth band around his hat, and some detail on his vest would help. Maybe even try to add something to his armbands.

Ya know I thoguht the same thing afte rI finished painting him. I was sure there was some detail I could bring out somewhere. I originally considered tassels on the arm bands to appear as they were tied on but I couldn't come up with a good solution how to do that. Same with the croc teeth on the hat. I even tried giving him some chest hair that woul make both Tom Selleck and Burt Reynolds jealous but couldn't figure out a good way to do that either. So I just left him plain.

I agree but its still a very good update

Yeah the thing with Gnawgahyde is that he had a lot of detailing at his upper body. Other than that, you did a good job. If you gave this guy a Mohawk instead of keeping him bald, you could make a new sculpt Dreadnok Crusher! :D