Hot Toys

Darren

I just got my battle damaged sideshow exclusive Predator 2 figure and it is very awesome. Makes me wish i would picked up more as they were released, especially the humans from Aliens. :(

Here is one if the humans u can get http://www.monkeydepot.com/index.asp?PageA...D=18&Page=1

it's a great site @optimus@

Thanks,

i'll check it out

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow, glad I found this old thread. I just discovered Hot Toys. While on vacation back home, I found out that my brother had the 1/18 scale Aliens series, which I didn't even know existed! I thought they were awesome, needless to say, and immediately ordered a box of them and the AVP Series 2 with the Queen BAF. I'm loving these - I just wish they'd make more. At the very least we need Hudson, Vasquez, Bishop and Gorman to round out the survivors, and a BAF Power Loader would be icing on the cake... They really should do up some facehuggers and chestbursters as accessories, too. More Preds, too, but at this point, I'll take anything.

My bro also got me into Sideshow 12" figures to a certain degree, and told me about the Hot Toys 12" stuff. Though he doesn't have any (got in too late in the game to get the awesome Colonial Marine figures at a decent price), from the pics I've seen I may be tempted to get a few of these too.

They are pretty awesome. I have some of the Aliens and Predator stuff. I love that they are not afraid to make something huge like the power loader. I hope they do the alien queen soon.

I hope to pick up the Iron Man figure they have coming out.

I love Hot Toys, I've been collecting their Predator figures since they came out, I'm addicted to them.

I just got the exclusive cleaner Wolf Predator from AVP Requiem, it's a work of art almost, the brand new packaging looks awesome!

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Any chance one of you guys might have a BATMAN BEGINS or Original DARK KNIGHT costume from HOT TOYS in a box that is not dented or stomped on ? I am looking to trade or buy one form anyone that may be interested. I have a ton of Hot Toys figures and vehicles. I also have Military 1/6 scale figures from DID, BBI, DRAGON, HOT TOYS if that kind of stuff is intereating to trade for. PM me or email at motopuertorican@aim.com post-34179-12543888202036_thumb.jpgpost-34179-1254388869628_thumb.jpgpost-34179-12543888931652_thumb.jpg

post-34179-12543891135281_thumb.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just got in the Resident Evil Alice from Afterlife. Beauty! Will snap some shots of her soon...

Resident Evil Vs Silent Hill baby

DSCF0066.jpg

DSCF0067.jpg

DSCF0068.jpg

She is a fantastic figure. Still available a couple places. I think sideshow still has her with free shipping

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...