Hot Toys

Darren

Thanks Darren. I hope Hot Toys does make another Rambo figure. Rambo III figure has already been released overseas. So, it shouldn't be too long before he arrives here. Alter Ego has the Hot Toys Predator 2 figure up for pre-order. He looks pretty sweet.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Some really impressive toys here.

I think I saw a review of the HotToys Riple on Michael Crawford review site. She is a very good overall figure, though lacks somewhat in the resemblance department....unless that was just in the pics I saw.

A question about the bodies used on those Rambo figures, are the exposed upper torso's & arms flexible at all?

Some really impressive toys here.

I think I saw a review of the HotToys Riple on Michael Crawford review site. She is a very good overall figure, though lacks somewhat in the resemblance department....unless that was just in the pics I saw.

A question about the bodies used on those Rambo figures, are the exposed upper torso's & arms flexible at all?

They are flexible, but the rubber suits restrict movements like putting their arms all the way up or twisting their waists.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Oh man, I had no idea Drago has a freakin' long neck and brass colored hair. I'm kinda dissappointed.

I don't like the hair either...& it is odd we went from Jakks Drago which had no neck...to the Hot Toys version with a giraffe neck! @smilepunch@

I thought the height was off at first too...but it is not.

RockyIvan.jpg

My girlfriend picked up the Aliens Power Loader for me for Xmas. :)

You bastard!! @loll@

I saw Michaels review of that thing...& it is magnificent.

http://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_123107a.htm

I agree, the Power Loader has to be Hot Toys best work. I would love to get one someday, but I don't have any room for it right now. I had these Rocky figures for over 2 months and the neck on Ivan doesn't bother me as much as it did the first time I got him. I have to be honest I'm getting a little disappointed with Hot Toys. I just got their newest Rambo figure last week and everything is amazing including the headsculpt, but the skin tone just doesn't look right and it's too dark. I re-watched First Blood and Stallone wasn't that tanned.

ComparisonPic.jpg

That is awesome news. I hope they follow through. What's the power loader without the Queen.

Hi all,

just joined TNI. Is it allowed to post links of online stores here?

if it is about a place to buy HT from.(dame I love HT military figs) @optimus@

you can try several places. echobasetoys.com and goodstufftogo.net are places to get HT figures. I too, collect 1/6, but mostly the takara/bbi cy/cool girls line. I also have two bbi perfect body (PB) females and one comming in the mail, along with a DML gun

Here is one of my pb figure with a wetsuit that I bought from triadtoys.com

P1010180.jpg

That is awesome news. I hope they follow through. What's the power loader without the Queen.

Hi all,

just joined TNI. Is it allowed to post links of online stores here?

if it is about a place to buy HT from.(dame I love HT military figs) @optimus@

you bet. are most of u here fr US? do you get ur figs fr other countries? u can chk out www.figstoyou.com