Dealers to buy from online

Kenx

www.goodstufftogo.net is having a sale on all of his Valor vs. Venom--$5.00 for many of 2 packs, and here are three more good spots to try:

www.gijoehq.com

(I think he has preorders on the new 6 packs)

www.gijoeheaven.com

www.smalljoes.com

I can attest to all of the above and add in http://www.dnstoys.com ! I've had great dealings with him in the past with ZERO problems.

The only one that I've had any issues with is GoodStuffToGo.net and that's because they were accepting orders for items that were "out of stock" at the time.

I can attest to all of the above and add in http://www.dnstoys.com ! I've had great dealings with him in the past with ZERO problems.

The only one that I've had any issues with is GoodStuffToGo.net and that's because they were accepting orders for items that were "out of stock" at the time.

BUT they said that it was out of stock. @optimus@ Because

I just ordered from them today. @loll@

@optimus@ So U trust theses sites because I order from billstoys and gifts and he has alot of trouble with him. @loll@

Billstoys is horrible avoid at all costs and pray u can get a refund if you've already payed

@optimus@ So U trust theses sites because I order from billstoys and gifts and he has alot of trouble with him. @loll@

Billstoys is horrible avoid at all costs and pray u can get a refund if you've already payed

Yah, He said that the joes were sent out back in 6/28/06. and I have not seen it yet he said

he will check the tracking. and he told me on 6/7/06. So thats werer im at. @optimus@ @pun@ @bomb@ :o #WTF#

THe best for me is

HASBROTOYSHOP.com

Unless u dont live in the US, you should order direct from Hasbro.

They have the best Customer Service and their shipping is decent.

www.goodstufftogo.net is having a sale on all of his Valor vs. Venom--$5.00 for many of 2 packs, and here are three more good spots to try:

www.gijoehq.com

(I think he has preorders on the new 6 packs)

www.gijoeheaven.com

www.smalljoes.com

So u do trust small joes @hmmm@

I get the majority of my stuff off of ebay, but I've ordered from GIJoehq once, and the transaction went real smooth...plus they accept paypal. The shipping was really fast too.

I get the majority of my stuff off of ebay, but I've ordered from GIJoehq once, and the transaction went real smooth...plus they accept paypal. The shipping was really fast too.

There was a jackass on Ebay I bought some joes and I sent a money order to him and He cashed it on 6/9/06 and he did not sent my stuff and I had to send 2 messages 2 him and he said he sent ti off on 7/3/06 so im pissed off @grumpy@ @optimus@ @redalert@ #WTF# @firedevil@

Good Lord have you seen what HQ's asking for the Viper six pack? That is insane.

Good lord, thats pricey.

Whats up with that, are they already going to be inflated prices for these. Thats close to what the CObra Infantry pack costs on Ebay.

BBTS.com are good for anything they have in stock, their customer service is excelent, however their vintage itmes can be a bit overpiced at times. I've ordered dozens of figures from them, on the rare occasion where I've had something missing or damaged they've dealt with it extremely efficently.

However at the Moment BBTS are out of stock for most of the DTC line.

I've Never had a problem with Smalljoes.com, though they sometimes are a bit slow to ship.

GiJoehq are good for harder-to-find loose figures.

Smalljoes.com has always been a great resource for me. I have used gijoehq.com acouple times. I only had one incident with them I wasn't too pleased with, otherwise good overall.

pm me please so i can try to fix it

#US1#

I have had nothing but good dealings with GI Joe HQ. I once or twice had a wrong shipment, emailed them and they fixed it immediately, no extra cost, immediately sent the correct item out. I can't stress enough about good Customer Service and HQ is one of the few GI Joe retaillers who seems to get that.

I have had bad dealings, although not always with:

SmallJoes - Got angry at me when they sent the wrong item and "offered" to fix it after I payed to have the items shipped back. Then accused me of having an attitude for doing so. Not so nice to have happen to you. He lost a very good customer as I was dropping a few hundred bucks a month. His loss, there are plenty of retailers out there.

StoreOn44 - I think it happened when they were "moving". I ordered something from the site they apparently didn't have in stock, waited for a refund, never heard from them again and reported them to my credit card company and got the $$$ back (which is why you should always use your credit card for these purchases). This guy literally disappeared one day and a lot of people were looking for him for order status.

I have had mixed dealings with Brian's Toys from a service prospective, however I ordered a bunch of stuff from this over-priced store totaling @$200 plus $25 shipping. They had none of the stuff I ordered (although it was all "in stock", which is piss-poor, update the site then, it is easy with a database) except for the least expensive item at @$2.50, so instead of letting me know or correcting the order they sent the item out and STILL CHARGED ME $25 FOR SHIPPING!

On one good note, they refunded the shipping after I complained rather angrily, however they lost a customer for life because of the experience (items out of stock but still orderable ticks me off as well).

I have always had good dealings with a few others but won't list them as I have heard on the boards a ton of bad reviews from people who got screwed so I don't want to tell you someone who is questionable. I don't mean one or two bad reviews, they all have that, I mean dozens.

Anyway, good luck!