The early bird gets the worm!

Dark Gundam

That's right, the early bird gets the worm. Picked up Mirage this morning , 7am at Wally world. They also had Meister and OP, I gues Camshaft does'nt come until next wave. Funny thing I noticed they are doing w/ Alts now, they are putting states on the license plates, Mirage is from Michigan?

000_0498.jpg

Also good news for those hunting these two, amazon.com has them in stock, it says soon to be released but my cousin said he got an email from them yesterday saying his order has been shipped, so they may not have updated the page, here is a link

Mirage at amazon

They've got Prime and Meister to. Good luck to you all, I'm off to find Primus.

Walmart and Target here in Northern NJ hasnt had new Alts in awhile. Though I did find and bought Primus at TRU (without the Unicron head)

Where's the prime? I can't find it. :)

Right here

Alt Prime

You suck Eric. If I knew they were there I would have woke up early and bought them before you :P

An awfully long drive @smilepunch@

By the by, you need to go to your xbox live messages, I 've been waiting for you to accept to be on my friends list for a while. I see The Slup is almost always on there everytime I log on.

Oh yeah, and how about a good rating on tfieds.

Ok scratch that, finally found mirage when I wasnt even looking for it lolz @loll@ My wallet should be safe for atleast another month or two..

For those intrested, I found him at Target in Jersey City..near Newport mall. Also found 10th anniversary Primal, Megatron and alt prime there too. Primus can be found with and w/o the unicron head at route 440 TRU.

Thanks just went ahead and ordered them. Nice that they're eligible for free shipping so its actually probably cheaper going this way then hitting the stores. THe ones in my area have had the same three for the last two or three months which is usually the case.

I ordered mine as well, I hope they send mine before they run out and I get a "we're sorry" email...that is, if they even send that.

I finally saw a Target that HAD gotten them in, but I missed them...again! (they had a Meister and Tracks left)

I have little doubt though, that now that I have them on order, I'll find them somewhere this week before they arrive from Amazon. Plus, I leave for Florida next Saturday so if they haven't gotten here by then, then I'll have to wait at least a week before I can see them. @grumpy@

A Wal-Mart hunt for the new Cyb. deluxes yesterday yielded...none of the three. :( Found Alt Prime, though :P (weird that he was still there but Mirage was gone o_O)

I checked one of the "skipped" W-M stores this morning...still no "Mini-Unicron" ;), but Mirage was there! ^_^

Well, I ordered mine last weekend and at this point it still not been shipped. It says expected shipping date is Aug 9-25th. @grumpy@ I've always gotten stuff pretty quickly from Amazon, so I'm guessing it's gonna be awhile.

If they still haven't shipped when I get back from Florida then I'm just gonna cancel the order. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to find them by August, so there's really no point. Then again, thinking back to the Hound and Dead End debacle, I think I'll wait until I actually have found them to cancel, just to be safe.