Now that u seen the new Sigma 6 at the con

GILTYONE

Does anyone feel any different about Sigma 6 since we seen all the new thing S6 soon has to offer? I have new respect for the line as they have went wit newer molds and characters, not to say I'm still a big "fan" of S6 but I do feel much better as to what they have now brought to the table. U guys can't hate on the new zartan, lt. Stone, shipwreck (what's up wit the monkey lol where's polly), firefly and destro those are just too hot! Last note, I just wish Hasbro would put this kinda time back in to the 3 3/4 line :(.

I will admit that some of the new Sigma Six figures do look really cool. I especially liked Grand Slam, but I still won't be picking up any Sigma Six figures. If kids like them, and if other collectors go for them, than that's great. But I just can't get in to them.

Maybe I've outgrown a certain part of the collector's instinct, but I had no interest in starting a new collection of a new scale of different looking figures. I've got my 3 3/4" figures with all my favorite characters I grew up with. I've also got a small 12" collection that I customize with uniforms and equipment to represent our troops currently serving in Iraq and Afghanistan.

I've kind of resigned myself to the notion that Sigma Six is the new generation's GI Joe, maybe in the same way 12" fans looked at the 3 3/4" figures in 1982.

Guest DavAnthony

The Zartan is nice, it seems they've fixed some of the proportion problems I've disliked with the other figures. Plus he isn't overly anime or sylized.

However it annoys me that they are putting this effort into the Sigma Six line and have come up with cool looks for some of the characters and they couldn't be bothered to do this during JvsC and VvsV.

If other people like them though, good for them. But I'm just not into it. Not a fan of anime or stylized stuff anyway and Maybe I just don't feel like rewarding Hasbro for lack of effort in the past.

The Zartan is nice, it seems they've fixed some of the proportion problems I've disliked with the other figures. Plus he isn't overly anime or sylized.

However it annoys me that they are putting this effort into the Sigma Six line and have come up with cool looks for some of the characters and they couldn't be bothered to do this during JvsC and VvsV.

If other people like them though, good for them. But I'm just not into it. Not a fan of anime or stylized stuff anyway and Maybe I just don't feel like rewarding Hasbro for lack of effort in the past.

That's been my whole problem with S6.

hey if you guys like them and kids do to cool. but i dont and wont. they just dont feel like joes to me.i guss im old school but 3 3/4 in is what i have loved from the start and allways will. S6 just dosent give me the feel like the little guys do. i hope hasbro puts this much effort in the 3 3/4in line for the 25 anny figs. im not even going to srat with the happy meal figs that they could of done with out. and put all that effort in to our line.

Well, S6 brought me into collecting Joes along with my Transformers. Being a fan of Snake Eyes and having a thing for wolves, I'm excited for the Arctic Snake Eyes with Timber. And that Timber looks awsome. Posable in the tail, mid body, head, jaw, and legs. Zartan just looks freakin great. The Kamakura looks a little ghey with the massively big wing cloth and the bladed fans. Lt. Stone, Grandslam, and Shipwreck are decent enough that if I see them, I might get them, and I definitely will if they show up in the 'toon. What they need to do is package the bats in four packs and in one purchase, you could get four ninja bats and four sky bats. And damnit I want my Scarlett, Jinx and Baroness figures. We could also use some Cobra Troopers.

hey if you guys like them and kids do to cool. but i dont and wont. S6 just dosent give me the feel like the little guys do.

LMAO that part just didn't come out right LOL! :D

hey if you guys like them and kids do to cool. but i dont and wont. S6 just dosent give me the feel like the little guys do.

LMAO that part just didn't come out right LOL! :D

nope to many holes LMAO

Sigma Six is very cool if you don't mind the anime style..

I think they are getting better and better.. but they just aint Joe to me... and I don't like Anime style... so no buy for me.

I was impressed by the Sigma Six stuff at the Con.. but I won't ever support the line

I dig the new stuff, I collect the CHARACTERS I like, I haven't been a completist for years and don't army build.

S6 is a great addition to my 3.75 and 12" renditions of my favorites. Snake Eyes, Stormshadow, Firefly, Flint........

I'll get em when I see 'em.

I always thought sigma six was cool. I got hated on from the begining, but the potential for these figures, far outway the cons in my opinion. The more classic characters that pop up, the more collectors will get used to the style. I don't think everyone will like them, but I am already seeing a turn in tone on many joe message boards.

I really want to see more pics of the artic SE. I am dissapointed that he is an artic figure, and not a newer homage to the 85 Snake eyes. That would have been the ultimate treat to me!

Y'know, I get what alot of you are saying... I was six when the line first came out. I get the old school thing.

But, I'm not an army builder, or anything. I collect the characters I like, and I've been collecting Zartan/Dreadnok stuff as I've been able to find it since day one.

So I'll get the characters I like, I'll skip most of the joes, Was always more of a Cobra fan...and I think they'll all find a place on my shelf.

Might pass on that Destro if I ever see one. I dunno, he just looks kind of goofy.

I loved Sigma before the con, but the Con made me go out and buy the Sea Opps Duke and Desert Long Range and surprise I liked both...... damn you Hasbro! All the cool acc with those two put them over the top and the new figs coming soon look even better.

Draven

Well, I am in general against this new scale for Joe. I have purchased a few figures to give them a chance, but the truth is that for me they don't have the same charm or charisma as the 3 3/4 stuff.

Since I started collecting Joe in 1982 (way back when I was twelve), I have seen lot's of changes, and I think the shift we are seeing in Sigma 6 now (especially with the new designs shown at Con) are an attempt to hang on to the guys who like the 3 3/4 characters while nabbing a share of the youth market.

I like the design for Grandslam, Shipwreck (the cool knife in the teeth thing) and Arctic Snake Eyes, and I may even pick them up to see if they are as cool as they seem, but my heart still lies (and always will) with the smaller scale stuff.

I love watching my children play with these, every time we head to target we race to the action figures and I love my son's reaction (he just picked up long-rang, the first version, still looking for the desert version) but his reaction to these is what I felt for G.I. Joe when I was a child, (not that I don't get excited when new small joes hit toys r us) I asked my son what he liked from the pics that were at the con and he liked the new Zartan, and Lt. Stone (personally stone looks like major bludd) I guess we'll have all the Sigma stuff hasbro can throw at us, I of corse will hold vigil that our classic 80's style figures will return, Yo Joe!

yeah changesd me and my wallet forever. at first i was just going to buy the figs i wanted but now i'm after every non-variant fig out there artic, armored SE and jet wing duke not standing

and the 2.5 inch scale the dragonhawk hiss tank and all the mechs will be mine.and i'm going to start wacthing the show again season looks better every time i see the pics.