Indie Spotlight series 1 announced!!

grail

Greetings all,

For those that haven't heard, Indie Spotlight is a line of action figures, not unlike Marvel Legends or DC Superheroes, but specifically for "Indie" comics. It's being done by us here at Shocker Toys. Yes, I know there have been some...let's call them "problems" between TNI and Shocker in the past. And yes, I know that it wasn't the fault of anybody here at TNI. Those days are in the past. This will be the only thread started here about this line, and I want to hear ALL opinions, not just the ones that agree with me. If you have a question ask, and I'll do my very best to answer everything.

So, I actually worked it out with JayC for us to be allowed back awhile ago, but I wanted to wait until we had something announced that was a little more solid than "look what we're gonna do". Last night, we announced series 1 over at banned, and we'll have some of the prototypes available to see at SDCC in a couple weeks...so I'd say things are going well.

And so, Indie Spotlight series 1, brought to you by Shocker Toys is as follows:

- Witchblade

- Shadowhawk

- Madman

- Judge Death

Thoughts?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Find Action Figures on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE