ML Icons

biglebowski9999

Nope, I checked all my usual spots around me but couldn't find any sign of them. I can't find any new ML's anywhere near me anymore.

Nuff Said

Don't feel bad, it's the same way where I live. The internet is my only refuge from peg-warmers, and crappy toylines. @lol@

they were at TRU on Monday

I think these things will be easy to find.. I aint even hunting for them... I'll see them when I see them... I still don't think I will buy any of them unless they do Colossus or Namor

i bought the 2 unmasked figs for my friend, no gold ironman, ill wait till after SDCC and maybe pick them up then, no rush to get them right now

saw and iron man and wolverine today. My girl ran down the aisle and I went to chase her and in the 45 sec I was gone, someone bought the ironman. I was going to buy him for a possible super sentinel (would have been cheaper too since they were only marked 16.99 and the sentinel BAF run 40-50)

I think the wolverine or cap would make a better Giant man since he would be, um giant.

I think these things will be easy to find.. I aint even hunting for them... I'll see them when I see them... I still don't think I will buy any of them unless they do Colossus or Namor

Same here, but I do want all three of the current wave (no unmasked versions though). They haven't popped up in my usual haunts yet.

I found IM and Cap today. They looked really nice so I picked them up. Who else is in this wave? What are the variants? If the variants are just unmasked versions then I think I'll pass on those.

Haven't seen them here yet nor in HK.

I found IM and Cap today. They looked really nice so I picked them up. Who else is in this wave? What are the variants? If the variants are just unmasked versions then I think I'll pass on those.

Variants = unmasked Cap & Wolvie, red and gold Iron Man.

Variants = unmasked Cap & Wolvie, red and gold Iron Man.

Just for the heck of it I swung by TRU on the way home from work today and found Gold variant Iron Man and Unmasked Cap.

Saw them @ TRU with the new shipment of ML showdown 2 packs this past Wednesday.

I may be lynched for this, but I didn't like the unmasked Wolvie. His paint job was meh, not even close to the PR shots. Regular IM looked good, but all the Caps were gone @grumpy@

they have hit here a few times... I didn't hunt for them.. I hear they come in cases of 4.

and the variants seem to be plentiful

they have hit here a few times... I didn't hunt for them.. I hear they come in cases of 4.

and the variants seem to be plentiful

Yeah, that's what I read, too. There are 2 types of packins, but I'm too lazy to look it up right now...

They've hit both TRU here, but I don't think I'll rush to scoop these up. ML, XMC, SMC, FFC, & Marvel Select are more than enough to collect right now. @hammerhead#

the case i found was both unmasked, iron man, wolverine.

still havnt found a gold iron man