Top Things I Learned In New Orleans

cmderinchief

1. 90% of the AA youth chicks were pretty hot

2. The name of the strip club LIVE SEX is highly deceptive

3. Tazzz is the GIJCC photo WHORE!

4. Och was drunker than all of the AA people combined!!

5. Never let SKRAPAZ borrow your cell phone battery

6. Never give a stripper your credit card (not me on this one BTW)

7. Watch your step on Bourbon Street

8. The Haunted History tour was a waste of 2 hours and $20, neither of which I will get back!

9. Never party with KuuKuuSon (aka Crystal Ball '05 and Raptor '06)

10. When an AA chick asks you about your GI Joe collection while on the elevator, this is supposedly a clear sign she is hitting on you (Thanks Och!!)

11. When a stripper asks to come back to your hotel room, you run!!

12. Card and Admiral Hunter are deceptive partiers

13. Whenever Brian Savage sees a SoCal Noks shirt he always asks, "What does this one say?"

14. Three words: Big Arse Beer

15. Some beads are earned, others are not.

16. The Krystal burger join on Bourbon Street may be world famous based off its location, but the food really sucks.

17. SKRAPAZ really likes it when you make fun of the cast on his foot.

18. If you ever need a drink, find Rev with the SoCal Noks.

19. Most said word out of SKRAPAZ mouth on Bourbon Street: "Are you recording this?"

20. The New Orleans Con was a good one for me NOT to bring the wife and child to.

Oh, I am sure there is other stuff I may have forgot, but these are the top ones that come to mind.

ah man... I wish I was there... I'll show you guys how to roll...

you think you had fun this time, wait until you have a hot ass dude like me with you.. I pull chicks.

10. When an AA chick asks you about your GI Joe collection while on the elevator, this is supposedly a clear sign she is hitting on you (Thanks Och!!)

Oooo this one happened to me, wish someone had told me that's what it meant before hand @dunce@

Glad I could help, and NOW YOU KNOW. @smilepunch@

and..............er never mind everyone knows the answer to that

whats an "AA" chick?

8. The Haunted History tour was a waste of 2 hours and $20, neither of which I will get back!

13. Whenever Brian Savage sees a SoCal Noks shirt he always asks, "What does this one say?"

16. The Krystal burger join on Bourbon Street may be world famous based off its location, but the food really sucks.

19. Most said word out of SKRAPAZ mouth on Bourbon Street: "Are you recording this?"

20. The New Orleans Con was a good one for me NOT to bring the wife and child to.

Oh, I am sure there is other stuff I may have forgot, but these are the top ones that come to mind.

I totally agree wit u on 8 and 20 they are both soooooooo true!!!!!!!!!!!! Lmao

I was just going to ask what an "AA" chick was too. I was thinking a bunch of girls with drinking problems.

Pretty much. The ICYPAA (International Convention of Young Persons Alcoholics Anonymous, I think?) was only a only a couple of floors down from our convention. I was suprised it was in New Orleans but I guess they wanted to find a place with a lot of temptation.

I was just going to ask what an "AA" chick was too. I was thinking a bunch of girls with drinking problems.

U got it, ex drinkin problems guys and girls.

Yup....and I personally witnessed a couple of them fall off the wagon too. What a shame!! But this was an odd location. I asked one who was on my flight out, "Where are you guys going to be next year, Vegas??" @loll@ I know one other thing.....I WILL NEVER LOOK AT RED BULL THE SAME WAY AGAIN!!!!!! Holy freaking cow, at $3 a can, they pounded the hell out of that stuff!! Get me some Jager and Vodka and we'll mix up some bombs!!!!

i think it was a hire percentage, to bad i couldnt buy most of thema beer

But James almost made it actual, and i heard theres video footage

he's also a killer of friends hope , damn serpentor Cell

Never saw him get drunk, big guys can hold their alcohol

It was the same battery, dont hate lol

Yeah Card lol

Just cause you stepped in #$##, dont get mad lol.

Hey .......... yep lol it sucked, glad I didn't go

unless you want to be in a continuous drunken state

Well duh, she is a problem drinker, who's hot that asked YOU about collecting GI JOE, Och shouldn't have to tell you, damn how long you been married lol

lol, not if we find a good looking hooker, i mean stripper

Yep sure nuff, they take off without the pack

Cause he wants one, everyone wants that Nok gear, yo.

you were gone after one, after 2 feeling great, after three, well you did see where you were at the strip club

You gonna tell how you earned yours? lol

Shut up, that food was good as hell

Yep, that was great, always eating on the 2nd and 3rd floors, you guys are dicks

Well yeah, he carried a flask with him at all times

Did you see some of the stuff , dont blame me lol. and for the last time its SKARAPZ bro lol

and so should next year

Oh,

I am sure there is other stuff I may have forgot, but these are the top ones that come to mind.

um, i'm sure they'll come out

How the hell do you give a stripper a credit card? You gotta swipe it through her butt cheeks?

card, want to answer this one

How the hell do you give a stripper a credit card? You gotta swipe it through her butt cheeks?

Damn man, just bring that up....lmao. Well the good news on all of that is nothing was charged so it all ended well. Not sure if I can really explain it all as I wasnt quite sober enough to know exactly what was going on...lol.

Damn man, just bring that up....lmao. Well the good news on all of that is nothing was charged so it all ended well. Not sure if I can really explain it all as I wasnt quite sober enough to know exactly what was going on...lol.

oh ok, so thats why you and james woke up on the floor together spooning. @smilepunch@

That's for sure... People lying on the sidewalk, big piles of horse-crap in the steet, huge groups of people walking side-by-side down the middle of the street. Damn, what a madhouse Bourbon St really is.

10. When an AA chick asks you about your GI Joe collection while on the elevator, this is supposedly a clear sign she is hitting on you

Wow, I was being hit on for the Slaughter auto in one hand and the tattoo on the other arm then. :) Those AA people were mostly r&+@rded but at least some of them were funny... like the girl who proclaimed to out full elevator "I smell clean people" and I still wish I knew where that came from.

5 more words: Voodoo Slushies and Hand Grenades

Other things I learned:

When your girlfriend is damn hot, she will be hit on so you must stay close and I'm glad I did. <_< (Sure, not everyone was decent but most were while in that haunted bar. And I got a lot of compliments on her. @luv@ She had a lot of fun at the JoeCon and she's not even a Joe fan.)

Most the reputation of the party atmosphere of New Orleans is well-earned.

When doing sightseeing in and around the Con, always have spare batteries with you for the camera. @grumpy@

The junk souvenier shops all have the same things in them, there's no reason to actually go into all of them. And really no reason to buy stuff in all of them. Yeesh.

I love my first Con experience, I'm gonna try for the '07 one too, let's hope they pick another cool location for it.

i think it was a hire percentage, to bad i couldnt buy most of thema beer

--As I have said before, I believe I saw a couple fall off the wagon, so you should have offered!!

But James almost made it actual, and i heard theres video footage

--There is, it will be reviewed here very shortly.

he's also a killer of friends hope , damn serpentor Cell

--Boo hoo!

Never saw him get drunk, big guys can hold their alcohol

--come to think of it, you are right!!

It was the same battery, dont hate lol

--I am just saying........

Yeah Card lol

--This one has been beat into the ground and is now part of Con Lore right up there with Crystal Ball, Raptor, and the Gay Bar of '05.

Just cause you stepped in #$##, dont get mad lol.

--No crap on my shoes bro!!

Hey .......... yep lol it sucked, glad I didn't go

--GILTY can back me up on this one too.

unless you want to be in a continuous drunken state

--Sometimes a continuous drunken state is not a bad thing.

Well duh, she is a problem drinker, who's hot that asked YOU about collecting GI JOE, Och shouldn't have to tell you, damn how long you been married lol

--I have been married long enough to know better.

lol, not if we find a good looking hooker, i mean stripper

--In this case, neither fit the bill......but ol' Raptor has some stories post con dinner bro! Dude went to Bourbon still dressed in the bird hat and outfit!!!

Yep sure nuff, they take off without the pack

--Yes, I smell a Joe Con Declassified Episode here. We have yet to hear the full story on this adventure!!!!!

Cause he wants one, everyone wants that Nok gear, yo.

--Better than DOB gear!!

you were gone after one, after 2 feeling great, after three, well you did see where you were at the strip club

--No no my friend.....it was the shots that did me in. I should know better!!!

You gonna tell how you earned yours? lol

--I did what I had to do bro. What happens at the con, stays at the con!! lol!

Shut up, that food was good as hell

--Until you had to climb the stairs. This place is not handicap accessable.

Yep, that was great, always eating on the 2nd and 3rd floors, you guys are dicks

--LOL!!!

Well yeah, he carried a flask with him at all times

--He should be called Medic now.

Did you see some of the stuff , dont blame me lol. and for the last time its SKARAPZ bro lol

--Sorry for fat fingering your name. I got it saved to the clipboard now. Right-click, paste --> SKARAPZ

and so should next year

--My wife will kick your ass! LOL!

Oh,

I am sure there is other stuff I may have forgot, but these are the top ones that come to mind.

um, i'm sure they'll come out

--More and more trickle out everyday....but James is slowly inking himself solidly in the Con stories Hall of Fame.

[/color][/font]