classic Joe cartoon back on TV!

shipwreck73

well im not sure if i get that staion. what is another name for it??

not sure if it has another name. it is more famous for X-Play and all the computer shows on it. It is a "geek channel", with a lot of shows about video games, comic books, movies, toys, etc

They are going to do the SD comic convention live at the end of the month

I did catch the last five minutes of it this morning, good to see they're showing the Sunbow 'toon! I'm assuming they started it this week, I just got back from vacation, so I'm not sure.

I think it may be only a satellite channel..

its name is G4techTv, its the merger between G4 and Techtv...

No, I get it through Bresnan cable.

I was looking through the channel guide for the next few days, and all that it has is X-Play, Star Trek, The Man Show, etc...but advertises "Paid Programming" REAL early in the morning...like from 2am to 7 am. I'd like to know what days it's on and at what time too.

EDIT - NVM...read the original post and saw that he said it's played during "Action Blast"...which is on from 6am to 7am here (mountain time). I checked the info on this program, and all it said was, "Mini programs based on gaming software are presented."

The programming varies on Action Blast, here's a link to their web site. Hasbro is behind the show, they usually show Transformers, B-Daman and G.I. Joe (they've showed the run of Sigma Six).

Yup, I have digital Cable myself, through Charter. It is on at 8 a.m. to 9 a.m. here in Michigan. There was another classic on this morning, but I haven't watched it yet (I taped it, but checked to make sure it was still the classics and not Sigma 6). Action Blast is on 7 days a week and the weekends seem to be shortened clips of shows, with about 5 episodes on per one hour episode. It will be interesting to see if they do that for classic Joe this weekend. Oh, classic Joe has been on the first half hour and Transformer Cybetron the last (not a very good show).

I watched it the other day...just so happens it was Jungle Trap which I DVR'ed a bunch of times because Boomerang kept rerunning it. I am sick of Jungle Trap now.

Also I got to see a wrestling match between an "intern" with a giant foam Nintendo controller on his hand and a Dinosaur like creature named "Call Me Kevin." I won't give out any spoilers but I will say "American Beetle" gets involved in the matchup!

Did anyone happen to see the Cobra Commander Show on commercial breaks during GI Joe? Pretty goofy, but funny. Someone dressed up as Cobra Commander sitting on his throne and talking about what it means to be commander of Cobra. Course, today he was caught by the Baroness (yes, an attractive woman dressed in a leather suit) playing with My Little Ponies.

Did anyone happen to see the Cobra Commander Show on commercial breaks during GI Joe? Pretty goofy, but funny. Someone dressed up as Cobra Commander sitting on his throne and talking about what it means to be commander of Cobra. Course, today he was caught by the Baroness (yes, an attractive woman dressed in a leather suit) playing with My Little Ponies.

I caught Monday & Tuesday's CC Show. I wonder if they got the idea from VH1's I Love Toys?