Marauder Jet...

Lost Viper

I spoke with MJ at length all three days. The jet will be darker blue, adn is based on an A-10 Warthog. I have one good pic that I will upload shortly. It will probably not be available until ;ate summer/early fall (it's an early proto in the pics) and the projected price point is around $40 to $50. The size is very nice and comparable to the PTE F-18.

cant wait to see the other pics of the A-10 darker blue would be even cooler did you manage to get any pics of the other wave 3 stuff atall Alyosha? i for one am very keen to see the rest of wave three or info on the various pieces in the set eg what type of cell phone has he done etc.

Anyway great product and can't wait until sept so i can order one!

Nope, it's an all new piece. MJ had this mock up put together to gauge the public reaction, and so far it looks "out of the park!". Here's a pic I took of it:

A-10.jpg

Is that the A-10 developed by 21st Century but never actually released?

Nope, don't think so man. The 21C A-10 was more true to scale. This one is still slanted toward the "Joe Universe".

It's a blue A-10 aka a rattler here is a link to some pics (at the bottom)

http://www.starrcommand.com/next

On a side note has anyone seen pics/ have pics of the wave 3 weapons and accs?

I'll be buying a few of those, that's for sure.

That's a great idea.

John should start doing pre-orders as well, I'd hate to miss out on these if I happen to not be around when they fit his site.

I hate to be negative, but I hope that MJ doesn't split his focus and concentrates on his kick-butt weapons.

Is wave 3 going to consist only of the plane and the aforementioned prototypes form the con?

WOW!!!

That is freaking kick ass awesome.

I would buy at least one but would want a whole bunch.

Does anyone know if its going to come built or is it going to be oldschool where you have to put together your own vehicle. Building your vehicle was half the fun of buying new vehicles when I was a kid.

THats so cool.

SO what are the weapons for Wave 3?

Thanks for the pics and links.

Nope, it's an all new piece. MJ had this mock up put together to gauge the public reaction, and so far it looks "out of the park!". Here's a pic I took of it:

A-10.jpg

YOu're right. I didn't notice that's smaller than the A-10. It's clearly a knock-off of the Rattler but with alterations to make it look more like an A-10.

YOu're right. I didn't notice that's smaller than the A-10. It's clearly a knock-off of the Rattler but with alterations to make it look more like an A-10.

Not sure why you're calling this "clearly a knock-off" of the Rattler when it shares no parts with the orginal Rattler whatsoever.

MJ had mentioned to someone on another site [looking for the quote...] that the Blue jet would be a limited run with a slightly higher price point exclusive to his store only. Whilst a green and a tan one would be made readily availible to the open market. I believe this jet is being produced by the makers of the other PTE products. The exclusive color situation is similar to that of the GIJOEHQ exclusive red and blue Little Birds they had for sale.

-MJ, please forgive me if I misinterpreted the situation or have spoken out of place...

I'd prefer a MiG myself, but it is very nice. If I have the funds I'll pick up one and maybe a second later on.

Maybe we can get him to consider it doing more "Paramilitary" vehicles.

Not sure why you're calling this "clearly a knock-off" of the Rattler when it shares no parts with the orginal Rattler whatsoever.

MJ had mentioned to someone on another site [looking for the quote...] that the Blue jet would be a limited run with a slightly higher price point exclusive to his store only. Whilst a green and a tan one would be made readily availible to the open market. I believe this jet is being produced by the makers of the other PTE products. The exclusive color situation is similar to that of the GIJOEHQ exclusive red and blue Little Birds they had for sale.

-MJ, please forgive me if I misinterpreted the situation or have spoken out of place...

@loll@ @loll@

Getting defensive with the hopes of avoiding gettin busted, eh? Look at the cockpit glass. Look at the wings. Rattler. Modifying it is no different than the way Chap Mei modified it with putting the two engines in the back to look more like an A-10. It's a nice conversion, but it's still a conversion.