Help me with Alt Prime & Mirage!

rherk

Good luck!

I've asked here and on Tfans and NOTHING.

You can bet that the scalpers are hot on the trail of these figures too, so finding them in stores will be double tough.

Of course, stores would actually have to restock for anyone to have a chance at them, and for the past month + NOBODY around here has restocked them. @grumpy@

Humm makes me wonder if this isnt a plug for your store :) If it is, cleaver way of doing it.

Anyways Im glad you posted your store cause at first glance it seems cool :)

LOL! Thanks but I really am desperate for an Alt Prime & Mirage.

These two are turning out to be as hard as Meister and Tracks were, if you ask me. I've been to WMs, Targets and TRUs and all I find are either loads of Skids/Sunstreakers/Tracks or nothing at all. I asked a TRU employee and he said they only get a case at a time now, and that it only happens sporadically. He actually directed me to KB! And like rherk, if anyone finds either, please grab one for me. I'll pay for it and shipping.

What ever happened to the grand Hasbro master plan to make this stuff available on www.hasbrotoyshop.com?? It would be nice to actually get what you wanted from them. Living in North Carolina I have to hunt in 16 different stores in 3 major cities like, Raleigh, Durham, and Greensboro and come up with nothing... Most stores don't even stock alt's anymore... I have looked in Walmart's, Target, KB, and Toys R Us, and find Nothing... Don't get me wrong I love the Alt line, but like the orginal poster I can not find Prime or Mirage either... I used to think it wasn't a Hasbro Problem, but a retailer distrubution issue... Then I think to myself why did Hasbro even come up with the idea to have a online toy store, Lords know it is hardly ever updated with new products... I am still wondering if the last G.I. Joe wave will ever get posted, it has been out for a while now... I had to end up getting it from often overpriced BigBadToyShop... Come on Hasbro clean up your act...

Sorry... :::end of rant:::

Man, Targets are WORTHLESS around here right now. The toy aisles are all on MPG, which means everything is flexed and I don't think we are guaranteed to get in any new TF's for awhile. This is when the warehouse cleans out all of the clearanced and discontinued stuff so the active lines won't be in as much, I guess so we have more room to put that other junk out.

What makes it worse is that I still don't know when we are scheduled to do out new toy dept. planograms. Probably not til August. @grumpy@ Damn near every Target has been wiped out of TF's and nothing new has been coming in for several weeks now. @grumpy@

Walmarts...well...they're being Walmart. Messy, understocked, slow to restock...basically worthless.

I hate this time of year! No sales, stores slow to restock, too much time to look and too many stores to look at. Man I need a vacation!!! Oh wait...I'm going on one in a little over a week. @lol@

I just barely found them today at Target. One of each.

Give them a little time....

Yeah, this area is KNOWN to be bad, but I found OP on Satruday and Mirage (and another OP) on Sunday... @bumblebee@