What Don Murphy thinks about"the leak"

Dark Gundam

Allso, So what supposid sites are getting sued/shutdown & why?..

Anybody know which sites they are talking about?

Hell, I've been so busy lately that I didn't even know there was an "announcement" until today. :huh:

I was going to wait till July 4th. With the amount of hits to the site, I'll bet that Dreamworks is happy that this film could be BIG! Leaks happen, they can be wrong, but the hissy fits that Don Murphy and the "fans" on his messege board make every fanboy look stereo-typical, which many of us here are most certainly not.

I was going to wait till July 4th. With the amount of hits to the site, I'll bet that Dreamworks is happy that this film could be BIG! Leaks happen, they can be wrong, but the hissy fits that Don Murphy and the "fans" on his messege board make every fanboy look stereo-typical, which many of us here are most certainly not.

Amen

Hah, I'm a member of the site that Don wants down. I can understand why he's pissed, it was cheeky in the first place to take pics of the official movie and create an 'official' look to the forum. However, if Don wanted to sort that out and take down the site, he could have just said 'Its ok, everything has been sorted, I have had the site taken down' or whatever, instead of posting a huge load of what just seemed like whining. Like I said, I understand that he can get pissed, but it just makes it seem so childish to post a whole thread to boasting and cursing to everyone what he's going to do. If he wants to do it so badly then just do it, geez.

Let's face it, fans have this bizarre conviction that they are OWED not only input into a film like this, but revelations and approval on the product along the way. I say again, that is bull****.

They are just consumers--their creative input in this is next to nil--more akin to a screaching child that needs be heard and only for its wants. Beyond that, they'll get what they are given and if they like it......there'll be more. Fans have NO OTHER role in the process.

I just got suddenly reminded of the atrocious and eventually cancelled Star Trek:Enterprise.

Let's face it, fans have this bizarre conviction that they are OWED not only input into a film like this, but revelations and approval on the product along the way. I say again, that is bull****.

They are just consumers--their creative input in this is next to nil--more akin to a screaching child that needs be heard and only for its wants. Beyond that, they'll get what they are given and if they like it......there'll be more. Fans have NO OTHER role in the process.

I just got suddenly reminded of the atrocious and eventually cancelled Star Trek:Enterprise.

Or any other series that fans are upset when change comes in. Sometimes change it good and sometimes its bad. We can only hope that the things with the movie make it appeal to us as well as the mass public.

yea if the movie bombs it could take out the tf lineup all togeather :S

That's a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig doubtful, synchie-poo.