I want a cobra army

Kenx

I want to build a cobra army, but cash is a little tight. I want the infatry, and guards and tanks, viper 1986 version Is there any sights that can help? @pun@ @optimus@ @bumblebee@ @PContest@ @smash@

Guest McBragg

http://www.monster.com/

You'll need a good job or a second one if you want complete 1986 Vipers.

@smilepunch@

Ebay is still the best bet, actually. Recent versions of troopers, Crimson Guard and Vipers can be had, the older versions are gonna cost ya no matter what.

@smilepunch@

Ebay is still the best bet, actually. Recent versions of troopers, Crimson Guard and Vipers can be had, the older versions are gonna cost ya no matter what.

I just want a army with cobra troop from 2002 to now. the viperis the only one from 1986 I want and I want to try to get any tanks I can find for cobra and Joe. @optimus@ @band@ @matrix@ #tank# @pow@ :unsure::blink::ph34r:

The problem with wanting and building a Cobra army is knowing when to stop.

Things can get pretty heptic and crazy when u get the collecting bug.

Best place is ebay and buy multiples from the same seller so u can save on shipping.

GIjoeHQ also is a good place.

THats all I could think of for now.

I have 10 sets of the Cobra Infantry 6 Pack MOC. That's 60 hardcore soldiers... CAN YOU DIG IT??

I would ideally like to sell them all off to one happy home, but I can split them up, too!

Send me a private message with any offers!

JLT

@smilepunch@

@loll@ @loll@

He can't build a 1986 Viper army because ALL the vipers are aready in armies. If anyone else wants one, we'll have to wait until an army-builder gets a girlfriend who makes him get rid of his stuff. @loll@

• 2 weeks later...

I can't wait for this Viper 6-pack !! i hope i'll be able to score one

3storms : the GF is so true i'm glad my wife is so comprehensive as she allow me to keep a part of my SW collection in our living room :)

Cobra infantry six packs are peg warmers here in sydney australia.Nearly every TRU here has a good 50 packs in stock.

Still? Damn, I hade a fellow Aussie hook me my bro and a buddy up with 20 packs a little over a year ago.. they still have the Blue Infantry, or do you mean the new DTC Black/Grey ones?

Cobra infantry six packs are peg warmers here in sydney australia.Nearly every TRU here has a good 50 packs in stock.

Still? Damn, I hade a fellow Aussie hook me my bro and a buddy up with 20 packs a little over a year ago.. they still have the Blue Infantry, or do you mean the new DTC Black/Grey ones?

good question

it would be awesome to find a huge stock of the infantry 6-pack

i wonder why aussies don't sell them on ebay though

You mean to tell me Australia is the best-kept secret in terms of buying the TRU COBRA Infantry? Why is it nobody else ever reported this until now? Intriguing...*acts like Simon Diamond and puts my hand on my chin, thinking...*

that's true, i've just dealt with an aussie seller who is sending me two 6packs

When the nex 6 pack comes out in September will that just be online or in TRU aswell?

anyone know?

I believe I heard both online and TRU.

Army building is cool. Just like everyone has already stated if you keep an eye on ebay you can always find some great deals. Just remember that a Cobra army is not just made of plain Vipers.

Army building is cool. Just like everyone has already stated if you keep an eye on ebay you can always find some great deals. Just remember that a Cobra army is not just made of plain Vipers.

Yah I collected verous cobra troops. @optimus@

I agree. There are a lot of good classics getting ignored like the original Tele-Viper and Snow Serpent.