CHECK YOUR tARGETS

JoeRhyno

Popped in Target again and they had basically the same thing, saw the Sigma 6 cycles on clearance too, at one Target they were $10 and the one across the street they were $7.something.. I might have to get them at that price.

Guest McBragg

Argh. Still $14 battle packs and $8+ VOTC figures here. When does Target marked them down again?

My luck all they'll have left is that dying Grevious and still want too much for it.

i am stuck at 14 and 8. my target is slow at getting rid of stuff. i used to have 1 by my college and they were close to walmart and would clearance stuff quickly ie: bought the red arc trooper & shirtless kit fisto from clone wars for 1.18 each.

• 2 weeks later...

Damn! I went to 3 Targets today and ALL Senate-Packs were gone. I did find VOTC for the amazingly low price of $2.98 each!! I've never seen Targets this bare (not even after Christmas sales). They must be seriously over-hauling the toy dept., aisles were rearranged and more than half of their stock was reduced to 75% off; it was madness. If I didn't know better, I'd think that they were going out of business. Hopefully this means that they're making space and fully stocking all the new products very soon.

I scored a Scout to open for $2.98 and a Greedo for my carded set. If anyone can help me out at this price (looks at JJ lol) I still need 2 Tuskens, Greedo, Han and a Luke. I am trying to complete a friends set too.

Draven

Scored a few things...

1 Snake Eyes ninja Bike, 1 SS ninja bike for $3.75...1 LEgo Clone Tank Set for $18, Greedo/Han for $2.98...I hope to find some tuskens and skirmish set at least one...

I also bought a couple of early christmas gifts for my little brothers...

Guest McBragg

VOTC here, still $8.38 after like 3 darn weeks! ARRGHH!

I bought the second to last Senate pack 2 weeks ago at one Target, liked it, but passed up the other at another Target. $13.98, I could get 2 figures I don't have over 2 clones and 2 extras.

VOTC for $2.98 and SS Bike for $3.75 clearance started in South Florida Target in the morning, but everything other than few Grievous Demise and couple of Greedos were gone a few hours later. Might be wise to check your own Targets early tomorrow.

-- NC

Picked up a VOTC Han and Greedo for 2.75, they had at least 4 of each when I left. Also scored Icons Iron Man Variant and Wolverine regular, left the regular IM but didn't see any Caps.

Nuff Said

Guest McBragg

Woo-hoo! went to 2 targets today, got the last Greedo (and last VOTC figure) for $2.99 plus dying Grevious for $3.24, other Target had 4 Han's and 2 Sand People left, so I got 2 of each at $2.99 a pop. They had a bunch of Greivouses left. dang those packages are tough to open.

Also those 3 3/4" BBI army guys are $1.19 a 2 pack or accessory pack. Kinda sloppily made figures, though. glad I never bought any at full price.

I got some of those sloppy Joe-wannabees, lol..

I went to 4 Targets between last night and today.. no vintages(for those who asked me to look ;) ;) ;) )... So... McBragg... you need that spare vintage Sand Person Lucas PoP???

Guest McBragg

I got some of those sloppy Joe-wannabees, lol..

I went to 4 Targets between last night and today.. no vintages(for those who asked me to look ;) ;) ;) )... So... McBragg... you need that spare vintage Sand Person Lucas PoP???

haven't decided yet. Haven't decided to open the second Sand Person or not. Since I lack X-wing luke and scout trooper, I can't send off for the figure. Meijer stores have marked their VOTC figure to $7.99, but I haven't seen any Luke or Scouts yet.