CHECK YOUR tARGETS

JoeRhyno

I've been reading that a bunch of local Targets in the Chicagoland area have been marking down some SW stuff.

Senate Battle pack: $16.98

Demise of Grievous: $11.04 or cheaper

Vintage Saga Collection: $10.19 or cheaper(one guy got some for $5.98)

Attacktix were marked down too...

It's time to load up on Senate pods and Shocktroopers @loll@

I still need 4 of the 5 vintage for my carded set since Walmart down here never got them. But I am not paying $10 on clearance for them. I will wait till they go lower than that or just get them later on down the road at some Walmart.

Draven

SPB sounds like a good deal but I'd just want the clones out of it...

I am not paying that much for just two freakn clones :(

I wish hasbro would get smart and put out some decent priced battle packs of just clone troopers for us army builders!! For real though the only just clone sets they have done was a online exclusive!!

I just picked up 12 Senate packs , and they were actually 9.98

nice

;D

$10 = much better deal! thats about $5 per clone !! :)

my target had the following crap for sale:

attack ix whatever crappy game pieces & the stupid guys on the motorcycles.

all the other stuff was not reduced. also saw the new peg warmer for the future: bib fortuna x 15.

I have to check the Target I work at

Wheeljack your back? I heard you left TNI for good. Glad to see you back my friend. I enjoy your posts.

I had lost my internet access for the last 2 months.I never had any intention of leaving this place

Guest McBragg

Senate Skirmish still $14 here. Bunch of them

Exclusive Grevious is...well...I don't care, I wouldn't pay more than $4 for that figure. :P

VOTC are $8 and some change. No Lukes or Scout troopers.

On sale here too. I don't collect SW but like looking at them in stores and sometimes get a few 4 trade.

They had votc for 8 bucks, scout troopers, clones(orange), demise of Greivous, han's and lukes. The one w/ Emperor, Yoda and two red clones was 13 bucks and Darth Vader mask voice changer for 6.

LA Targets must be the last ones to mark stuff down, usually markdowns happen weeks after 1st posted at TNI, if at all. On the bright side, I get plenty of advance notice.