Wondering about the Dr. Crusher figure...

CkRtech

Hey all -

I am definitely impressed with the new TNG figure line & wow - it has been a long time coming.

Seeing (and owning) the Riker and Worf figures really has me excited about the line, and I look forward to having the magnificient seven lined up once they are all available. It is also (of course) very nice to see all the varients being released.

Now - for the big pondering question: Will Dr. Crusher look like Dr. Crusher?

I have a hobby (though I haven't been active in it lately) of drawing, and a long time ago...I drew some of the characters from TNG. I never drew a Dr. Crusher that I was happy with. Gates has those wonderful cheekbones (I am NOT complaining), and they are as hard as heck to reproduce on paper (at least for me).

I hope the face/head sculpt is close on the good Doctor, and look forward to seeing pics of the figure. (Who are they going to pair her release with? Wesley?)

Well... as far as I know... and I don't know much about the subject, no Dr. Crusher has been announced as of yet. My guess is that she will be one of the two in wave 4 along with either Wesley or Tash Yar... Maybe even Guinen (Which would totally rock! )or Possibly even Q. But as of yet... no announcement has been mad. Maybe we will find something out at SDCC

(Who are they going to pair her release with? Wesley?)

Shhhhhh......don't say that name.

Errrrr...did I say "Wesley?" I meant Jack! haha

KamenDreda - Good point. It would be nice to see ...something..even unpainted at SDCC.

Based on what I heard a while ago on the Art Asylum boards (they've been down for several weeks now), Crusher is pretty much a certainty for the fourth and final (for now) TNG wave. The fellow from DST strongly hinted that Ro Laren would be an extra figure in this wave (like Barclay in wave 3), but no one knows for sure what character Crusher will be paired with. Most fans seem to think Q is most likely. Guinan and Tasha have been mentioned as well. Personally, I'd love to see Wesley - but he is so unpopular that I doubt that would happen.

O'Brien is another possibility, but they'll probably save a TNG-uniformed variant of him for a future DS9 wave.

As for the Crusher sculpt, I'm hopeful that it will look good - so far they've done a nice job with the likenesses. I wonder if she'll be sculpted with or without her lab coat?

horay :D I allways thought she was one of the hoter woman on the trek and still do :) I'd be disapointed if they did not make one!!

Hey would anyone have a link that has a complete list of TNG based figures made and all the variants ?.. I'm just a wee bit behind on this lineup :S :D ps a site with pics would be cool too!! I know there are two packs and such out there as well but am clueless as to what!! thanks!

Allso they can do O'Brien easy!! they allready have the body and held scult from the TTT lineup they did ,same with dax and sisko...

Was he ever in a "nemisis" style uniform? If so htey will most likely save him for that variant for a ds9 version and the regular for tng since that is where we first came to know him as :)

Awesome. Right on time.

.......now my anxiety just increases because I want to see some sculpts. Haha.

I'd buy em :)

ds9 would make sense since it came after tng & I think was before voyager :P

Personaly I'm surprised they don't mix up the lines... a lil here and there from everyline would be nice :P I just hope anything else is TO SCALE with the TNG stuff!! I think it kinda sucks that the tng stuff does not match up with the tos stuff :(

Awesome! Can't wait for DS9 Figures. So lets see... 4 waves... we need...

Must haves: (All in Nemisis Style Uniforms or there standard outfit cerca season 7)

Sisko

Kira (and hopefully a varient in a Starfleet uniform)

Jadzia Dax

Ezri Dax

O' Brien

Bashir

Quark

Odo

(Worf we already have)

Jake

Would be nice:

Nog (in Nemisis Uniform)

Rom (In bajoran Engineer uniform)

... actually i can think of about 20 "would be nices" but these to must definatly!!!

Hi Kamen! :)

I believe DST's basic plan is to complete the "core cast" of each show and then do extra characters as exclusives where possible. Like they could make a Barclay figure by sculpting a new head and then using the Data/Geordi body, so it's cost-efficient. So for DS9 I imagine they're planning:

Sisko

Kira

O'Brien

Bashir

Dax (Jadzia, maybe Ezri)

Odo

Quark

Jake

Worf is a maybe - since we already got him in Nemesis/DS9 uniform

And you're right, there are so many "semi-regular" characters they could do.

If we ever get ALL nine from DS9 I think I'll fall over (well, TEN if you count Ezri, which could easily be the trade mark AA recycled body w/new head variant). If you count all the supporting cast from that show, you'd get about 20 charactors which I doubt we'll get. But aside from the "nine from DS9" I'd have to vote for Gul Dukat-a HIGHLY underrated Trek villian!

I would like to see them go back to TNG after the other shows have had a few waves apeace. I'd still like to see TNG season1 uniforms and dress uniforms.

I'd also like to see Enterprise get finished. Duty Uniform Hoshi, Phlox and Updated last season T'Pol.

enterprise needs to be totaly forgotten that last epsiode sucked so bad :(:P it just pos me off when ever I think ab out the series :D

for ds9 I wonder what variants we will see...

How many differnt hairstyles does sisko have?.. not as many as trois mom thank god but up there :P

klingon outfit dax? Was she ever in one? I can't recall... Or some other version... ??.. I'll buy any daxes either way :D

they can do quite a few of odo as well, some kinda part clear version ect

out of the klingons they have done they could allso do that other guy, martog or whatever that brought worf into his house

I personaly just hope we get

sisko

dax

odo

quark

nog

nogs dad I guess :S :D

& well that would make me happy but the rest of the c rew would be nice too I just hope they stick to main cast for the first while and don't do badies... like the ghemharda whatever... & guldocat I suck at the names I know :P

I would like to see them go back to TNG after the other shows have had a few waves apeace. I'd still like to see TNG season1 uniforms and dress uniforms.

I'd also like to see Enterprise get finished. Duty Uniform Hoshi, Phlox and Updated last season T'Pol.

Don't count on Enterprise coming any time soon, the figures AA made did so badly in sales, I still have a few in my local ToysRus selling for $1.99!

How many differnt hairstyles does sisko have?.. not as many as trois mom thank god but up there

hair / clean shaven

hair w/goatee (breefly)

bald w/goatee

not too many :P

don't forget the afro version from when he was a youngn @smilepunch@