'Wolverine' spin-off coming out in 2007

biglebowski9999

This has been confirmed on http://toynewsi.com/article.php?itemid=9776

This is a bad move, IMO. What exactly is the point is rushing a movie that they don't even have a script for yet (to my knowledge) to get it out in a year that is loaded w/ superhero flicks already? Don't see the point and any hopes I had for this being a good film are dwindling...

I don't know. I'm with biglebowski9999 to make a script and movie within a year is really rushed to make a quality movie. I hope they are not making a movie just for the sake of it and sacrafice the credibility the x-men movies

2007??? Yeah, right. I'll believe it when I see it.

I'm not holding my breath, either. But usually movies get bumped because of release date conflicts w/ another movie (like FF42 moving because Transformers had the same date) or because the special effects take longer than expected (like Ghost Rider). For this movie, they really have no excuse (if they end up pushing it back) other than they were totally unrealsitic to make the schedule that tight to begin with. Man, this movie is going to be a turd at this rate. If they want to do a movie in only one year why don't they do they do the Emma Frost spin-off then? NOBODY is going to care about the story or acting in that one anyway, so they could crank it out in a year. @loll@

2007 loaded with superhero movies?

All I can think of is Spidey 3. What else is supposed to come out?

Fantastic Four 2, Hellboy 2, and I can't remember the rest...

Also Transformers, Ghost Rider, possibly Wonder Woman (but doubtful now) and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (but that barely makes it into the category).

I love the X-Men and all, and I like Wolverine, but I don't think this movie's going to be all that great.

This movie will especially bomb if it's not rated R and they don't show blood. I'm sorry but I'm tired of watching Wolverine "unleashing", and there's absolutly no blood what so ever, unless Logan gets a cut and there's maybe 1 drop before he heals instantly.

When they do make this, they'd better not sugar coat it for the kiddies. I wanna see the Wolverine we see in the comics. Although I'm not really complaining about the movie/comic differences in the X-Men movies, this is a good opportunity to start fresh and give us a comic accurate movie.

I love the X-Men and all, and I like Wolverine, but I don't think this movie's going to be all that great.

This movie will especially bomb if it's not rated R and they don't show blood. I'm sorry but I'm tired of watching Wolverine "unleashing", and there's absolutly no blood what so ever, unless Logan gets a cut and there's maybe 1 drop before he heals instantly.

When they do make this, they'd better not sugar coat it for the kiddies. I wanna see the Wolverine we see in the comics. Although I'm not really complaining about the movie/comic differences in the X-Men movies, this is a good opportunity to start fresh and give us a comic accurate movie.

You got to remember though the Punisher didn't to that great in sales at the theater and it was rated R even though it was a great movie for the character and because of that alot of the younger kids couldn't go unlike Spider-man, X-men, and Hulk. I myself would love to see it rated R and have blood and guts and all that good stuff, but it may not happen because of the almighty dollar

it should be rated R...

and what really pisses me off, is that Wolvie is getting a Spin-Off, which is justified... but then why did they make the X-men movies ALL about him?

LAME

I'm not holding my breath, either. But usually movies get bumped because of release date conflicts w/ another movie (like FF42 moving because Transformers had the same date) or ...

Man, where have I been ??? I guess I missed FF2 - FF41. Was I in a coma, or what ??? Sheesh !!!

A Wolverine movie definitely needs to be rated "R". If Marvel is only concerned about the almighty dollar and not the "real" fans of Wolverine then maybe they can compromise. They could two different versions of the same movie. A PG-13 version making it suitable for younger ages, and a R version. Parents can drop their kids off at a babysitters and catch the R version, or vice-versa, and the next day they can take their kids to see the PG-13 version. That way they can get double the money from adult viewers w/ child. Of course, anyone over 17 yrs. old, without children, can go and just see the R version.

Actually, it was confirmed before that it will indeed be Rated R. Since it will be a darker film than the others.

... and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (but that barely makes it into the category).

:(

You got to remember though the Punisher didn't to that great in sales at the theater and it was rated R

I have to agree, Daredevil got lucky that they changed it to PG-13 at the last minute, or it too would have bombed.

I think the wolvie movie needs to start with him as weapon x breaking out, joining alpha flight, figthting ninjas in japan trying to find himself, getting married and his wife dying, and then end with him joining the x-men.

The key to the movie is the ninjas, lots and lots of ninjas, and if ninjas are in it I definitely want an R rating. SNIKT

Found out that 2007 rumor was a fake...

Warning: this link will have a spoiler about the Wolverine supposed script, but it solidifies Wolverine coming out in 2008, not 2007...

http://www.themovieblog.com/archives/2006/...ipt_review.html

I recommend this site as a solid source for movie info. Just look at the Transformers movie stuff on it!