Best Daredevil figure?

DarthJoe

Looking to add a Daredevil figure to my collection, so I was curious as to what I should look for? I was checking out the face-off Daredevil, and his shoulders just look too wide, and he's kinda bow-legged. The Spidey Classics DD is nice...anyone have any input?

No way, stay far away from the crap movie figure. I say the 2 pack version is still the best even with the shoulders, because the head is not tiny like the SMC version. But either one would be good as they are not bad but not perfect.

Draven

I had no plans to get the movie DD, as the thought of having a Ben Affleck action figure in my collection is rather disturbing to me. @lol@ @smilepunch@

I think I'll probably just go with the Face-Off DD, that way I can get a Kingpin too.

Thanks for the help guys! :)

The 2-pack version is cool (except for the color-scheme)and comes with Kingpin(can't beat that!). However, the 2nd SMC version is the closest to the (current)Alex Maleev DD,although the hands are "fixed". I don't know if that really helps! In a nut-shell, the two-pack is the coolest figure(IMO), but the 2nd SMC "looks" the best.

I got the Movie one, it looks great honestly. Only draw back is the articulation is mediocure but if your going for looks, go with Movie DD.

don't listen to him. anybody that likes Movie DD has absolutely no credibility @lol@

that figure SUCKS all over.

I got the Movie one, it looks great honestly. Only draw back is the articulation is mediocure but if your going for looks, go with Movie DD.

don't listen to him. anybody that likes Movie DD has absolutely no credibility @lol@

that figure SUCKS all over.

Never knew so many people hated that Movie Fig. He was my second fig so I guess I always kind of liked him, and also I thought that the darker look was cool. He reminded me a lot of the BMB era of DD and I really liked it. I mean he is detailed but I am the first one to admit his articulation just sucks. That said if you can overlook the fact that its Ben Afflek I think hes not that bad.

What is everybody's problem with Ben Aflek? He was da bomb in Phantoms...

Seriously, I like Ben Aflek, and movie DD, despite his sad articulation.

Well... looks like I'm about to own the movie Daredevil after all.

I was just browsing ebay and found an auction for BOTH the SMC series 2 Daredevil and the ML series 3 (movie) Daredevil with a buy it now of $11.99.

I've been wanting a SMC Daredevil and this seemed like a great deal because he often goes for more than this by himself.

I can return the movie DD to Target with an old receipt or something...

I can return the movie DD to Target with an old receipt or something...

Nice deal...

I like the nunchaka the movie version comes with, and I took the holster off him. The head, feet and hands are cool too but the rest of the body sucks.

Taking him back would be cool if you can get more than the $3 he goes for usually...

The second SMC DD used to be my favorite up till I got the Face Off DD.

• 2 weeks later...

SMC 2000 Yellow Daredevil for me. I love that costume.

If I go loose and not MOC, it would be FO DD. I love the design, even if he is a little too bright red.