HERES MY TAKE ON ALS WET SUIT

xhairs

I know I'm gonna sound like an ass when I say this, but I really mean it with good intentions...

I think it looks real, real sloppy, like you threw it together, and was in such a hurry to show it off, you secrificed painting good clean lines, just to get it out here so people can see.

Like I said, I'm not trying to be mean..

1000076small21je.jpg

1000077small27bk.jpg

But these are the pictures that caught my eye.. then after that.. all I could see were messy lines everywhere.

I think it'd be a kickass custom if it was a lot neater... but that's just me :)

thanks wildfire im glad you like him so much. im not that good to work at hasbro. but with what there comming out with i could give some life to the line lol.

Joe what do you mean by messy the other pics are with his gear on. i know imnot good at sculpting yet but i did take alot of time to paint him. please explaing were you see the messy paints apps?????????

Well, I cleaned my glasses this morning, lol.. but the messy paint I'm talking about is the black straps, and the whte in the chest and the back.. Just looks like it wasn't painted too carefully.I dunno, maybe it's the flash, maybe it's my monitor, but that's how I see it, so that's why I commented on it.

thanks yo-man glad you like him. Joe the with the white i can understand i had to put 3coats on to even it all up. now the straps i think i painted them dead on with little to no over lapping. ill look at the fig agin and check. but i did take my time in paintting him and the details. i started him and finshed him today but i didnt rush to get him done. i dont do that if hes not done then i wait to get him done to post pics. thanks X

the parts are perfect, the sybol on his chest while it's a tad big looks great! the light blue has an odd thick look to it, i think that maybe what joe is refering? i dont think it looks messy. just thick? it is hands down better then anything i could do,

i think he's kick ass!

TM

I see what Joe is talking about. Not trying to be mean X, but I agree with him. I also do not like the monkey looking arms. Other than that I think you did a good job.

Draven

I think he looks Damn good. I like the accessories to. By the way where did the holster come from.

IMHO I think some people are a little over critical sometimes. I mean I enjoy seeing what different people post. Most of us can only dream of doing something half as good. I mean it's not like it's for any type of competition. It's just something someone wants to share with us.

Yo dudes lighten up a bit.

some of the comments maybe negative but at least people are sayin something! the last customs i posted nobody said anything good or bad! well 2 people did, that my friend is SAD! ;) as long as their posting your still good! ya know! my thread went to page 3 that same day!

TM

thanks falcon7 for the feedback. hey good bad some customs just arent for some ppl . every one has there own style . i look at like this all feedback is good cuse some ppl can give tips on what they see wrong some might just not like him at all. like TM said as long as they something it means i did something worth talking about . TM i love your work it allways has a funny side to it. falcon7 well the holsters them selves are gunghos and a bbi 1 the straps are hand made hope this helps .agin thanks for the awsome feedback guys.

Well, I kno wmy "feedback" seemed a bith harsh, but it wasn't meant that way, and I'm glad X knows that.. or at least.. I hope he does.. :o

TM... I must have missed that thread... oh wait.. was it the one with the Tranny?

Nah mine was not harsh either. I think X does a bang up job, I guess I just expect to much from you now! Nothing but perfection from you now or I will critizize you methinks! @smilepunch@

Draven

TM... I must have missed that thread... oh wait.. was it the one with the Tranny?

thats the one, i guess everyone liked em so much they were speechless! :( i been thinkin for a while that people on the boards think im just a goofy pain in the ass of no value what so ever.

either that or im just my usual neurotic mess?

TM