Superman Gay?

Thy Juggalo

By the way, I've reported this post for numerous unprovoked insults and physical threats within. I hope you get banned.

Don't worry. I fully agree with you. I'm quite sure that you'll probably be pleased to know that I also have reported this thread for unprovoked insults as well. I mean, the amount of "douche-baggery" and "acting like a troll" that's taken place is astonishing.

Whoops....looks like I obviously quoted the wrong post. @pow@ Silly ol' me. I have no idea how that could have happened.

Ahh, here we go. The right poster.

You've yet to show a point of view that doesn't involve lording information over people or calling my brainpower into question. I think I have the right to be egotistical in regards to your slanderous attacks.

Ahem: "Don't worry. I fully agree with you. I'm quite sure that you'll probably be pleased to know that I also have reported this thread for unprovoked insults as well. I mean, the amount of "douche-baggery" and "acting like a troll" that's taken place is astonishing."

There we are now.

This post couldn't have been more predictable. Since you're too much of a coward to reveal why you hate me so much, I can only draw my own conclusions. Regardless, your vendetta against me just portrays you as an insecure little child whining when someone smarter highlights how little you know.

By the way, I've reported this post for numerous unprovoked insults and physical threats within. I hope you get banned.

Don't worry. I fully agree with you. I'm quite sure that you'll probably be pleased to know that I also have reported this thread for unprovoked insults as well. I mean, the amount of "douche-baggery" and "acting like a troll" that's taken place is astonishing.

Whoops....looks like I obviously quoted the wrong post. @pow@ Silly ol' me. I have no idea how that could have happened.

You've yet to show a point of view that doesn't involve lording information over people or calling my brainpower into question. I think I have the right to be egotistical in regards to your slanderous attacks.

Ahem: "Don't worry. I fully agree with you. I'm quite sure that you'll probably be pleased to know that I also have reported this thread for unprovoked insults as well. I mean, the amount of "douche-baggery" and "acting like a troll" that's taken place is astonishing."

There we are now.

This post couldn't have been more predictable. Since you're too much of a coward to reveal why you hate me so much, I can only draw my own conclusions. Regardless, your vendetta against me just portrays you as an insecure little child whining when someone smarter highlights how little you know.

Hate you? HA! Yeah...like I'd really waste time hating someone that I don't even know except on a message board. That's funny....that really is. Heh. That's almost like saying the internet is real life and I should always take it seriously. Hahahahha.

My only problem with you is that you act like a douche-bag and a guy with a stick up his ass. That's all. You'll get a lot more customers with lemonade than lemons.

There we are now.

Hate you? HA! Yeah...like I'd really waste time hating someone that I don't even know except on a message board. That's funny....that really is. Heh. That's almost like saying the internet is real life and I should always take it seriously. Hahahahha.

My only problem with you is that you act like a douche-bag and a guy with a stick up his ass. That's all. You'll get a lot more customers with lemonade than lemons.

Big surprise. In other words, you're jealous than I'm more knowledgeable than you and you dislike me for that reason alone. I'm not selling anything so your analogy doesn't make sense. Choosing to hold a grudge over something so utterly trivial is a sign of a bonafide douche-bag for life with a stick up his ass. Grow up or at the very least quit flinging your feces at others. :P