Superman Gay?

Thy Juggalo

It is BS, as we all know He-Man is gay.

I guess that's why Lou Scheimer Productions created a 58 page long story bible in 1996 for a proposed animated series titled 'He-Ro, Son of He-Man, and the Masters of the Universe'. :rolleyes:

Adoption. It is legal for gays in Eternia to adopt. :rolleyes:

I guess that's why Lou Scheimer Productions created a 58 page long story bible in 1996 for a proposed animated series titled 'He-Ro, Son of He-Man, and the Masters of the Universe'. :rolleyes:

It wasn't really a case of adoption. I'm almost 100% positive that the story bible either states or blatantly implies that Dare was going to be revealed as the son of King Adam and Queen Teela in the season 1 finale.

It wasn't really a case of adoption. I'm almost 100% positive that the story bible either states or blatantly implies that Dare was going to be revealed as the son of King Adam and Queen Teela in the season 1 finale.

That was a smokescreen.

That was a smokescreen.

Whatever. I found the hint that I remembered from the story bible on page 19.

That was a smokescreen.

That's fine, but a hint is not definitive proof that He-Man is not gay. It's OK...

That was a smokescreen.

That's fine, but a hint is not definitive proof that He-Man is not gay. It's OK...

I guess you also believe the fact that Teela was going to be Adam's Queen in the He-Ro cartoon is not proof that he's straight either. Give me a break. I don't go around labelling the entire Snow Serpent faction as gay based on nothing so why do you feel compelled to label He-Man as gay when nothing supports this claim?

That was a smokescreen.

I guess you also believe the fact that Teela was going to be Adam's Queen in the He-Ro cartoon is not proof that he's straight either. Give me a break. I don't go around labelling the entire Snow Serpent faction as gay based on nothing so why do you feel compelled to label He-Man as gay when nothing supports this claim?

Snow_Serpents don't run around in a loincloth and almost nothing covering his chest. He'd fit right in down in Key West. Not to mention that one of his 'allies' is a dude named Fisto.

Denial in not just a river in Egypt. :)

Snow_Serpents don't run around in a loincloth and almost nothing covering his chest. He'd fit right in down in Key West. Not to mention that one of his 'allies' is a dude named Fisto.

Denial in not just a river in Egypt. :)

Snow Serpents are polar assault troopers so their clothing is appropriate for their environment. He-Man rarely fights in cold weather conditions so there's nothing unusual about him wearing a loincloth. Did you also jump to the conclusion that Quick Kick is gay from watching the Sunbow G.I. Joe movie? According to the reasons you provided, all barbarians such as Conan, Claw the Unconquered, and X-O Manowar are gay too. As for Fisto, he's a relatively minor character in the franchise. In fact, he didn't even appear in season 1 of the Filmation series.

Cam Clarke, the voice actor of Prince Adam/He-Man in the recent series, is openly gay. It's a technicality, but you could make the assertion that He-Man (at least, that version of him) is gay as a result.

Besides, you've got a well-tanned, half-naked barbarian in bondage gear running around using his 'magic sword' to fight a guy with a bone fetish. This is aside from the fact that he hides this secret from his friends and loved ones while wearing a pink vest.

Maybe He-Man isn't directly gay, but it's not hard to see why he's got a large following of gay fans.

Oh, and do learn to recognize a joke. Disputing obvious humor with solid facts proves nothing.

Cam Clarke, the voice actor of Prince Adam/He-Man in the recent series, is openly gay. It's a technicality, but you could make the assertion that He-Man (at least, that version of him) is gay as a result.

Besides, you've got a well-tanned, half-naked barbarian in bondage gear running around using his 'magic sword' to fight a guy with a bone fetish. This is aside from the fact that he hides this secret from his friends and loved ones while wearing a pink vest.

Maybe He-Man isn't directly gay, but it's not hard to see why he's got a large following of gay fans.

Oh, and do learn to recognize a joke. Disputing obvious humor with solid facts proves nothing.

Awww. I wanted to see how long this would go on before he realized it was a joke...

Since when does an actor's sexual orientation have any impact on the role? According to that wacky point of view, Nightcrawlker is a homosexual because Alan Cumming is openly gay. Furthermore, I'm getting pretty sick and tired of you always dictating how I should react to messages. I don't need to share your sense of humor anymore so than I need to share your sexual orientation. Learn to keep your advice to yourself. You're not a moderator so I will never do as you say. I completely disagree with you. Disputing humor with solid facts definitely proves something.

Awww. I wanted to see how long this would go on before he realized it was a joke...

I'm well aware Snow Serpent was attempting to be funny but there's no mandatory rule that I need to ignore his posts for that reason. Your Civil War signature is obviously supposed to be a joke too but I'm sure some people find it offensive.

Since when does an actor's sexual orientation have any impact on the role? According to that wacky point of view, Nightcrawlker is a homosexual because Alan Cumming is openly gay.

I guess you haven't read all the articles regarding the X-Men movies where Bryan Singer, Ian McKellan, and Alan Cumming talk about using 'mutant' as a metaphor for gay.

Furthermore, I'm getting pretty sick and tired of you always dictating how I should react to messages. I don't need to share your sense of humor anymore so than I need to share your sexual orientation.

I agree. There are too many overly egotistical homosexuals without a sense of humor as it is.

Learn to keep your advice to yourself. You're not a moderator so I will never do as you say.

Never claimed to be. But hey, thanks for thinking I sound like one. Frankly, if I was a mod, I would have kicked your butt to the curb ages ago... but again, I'm not, so I'll settle for being a voice of reason in your chorus of accusations, egotism, and belittlement.

I completely disagree with you. Disputing humor with solid facts definitely proves something.

Yeah, it proves that you'll ruin the fun of others so you can feel needed, even though you're obviously not. It proves that you don't know when to be silent and let things go. More than anything else, it proves that you do indeed have that superiority complex I've always accused you of.

Since when does an actor's sexual orientation have any impact on the role? According to that wacky point of view, Nightcrawlker is a homosexual because Alan Cumming is openly gay.

I guess you haven't read all the articles regarding the X-Men movies where Bryan Singer, Ian McKellan, and Alan Cumming talk about using 'mutant' as a metaphor for gay.

Furthermore, I'm getting pretty sick and tired of you always dictating how I should react to messages. I don't need to share your sense of humor anymore so than I need to share your sexual orientation.

I agree. There are too many overly egotistical homosexuals without a sense of humor as it is.

Learn to keep your advice to yourself. You're not a moderator so I will never do as you say.

Never claimed to be. But hey, thanks for thinking I sound like one. Frankly, if I was a mod, I would have kicked your butt to the curb ages ago... but again, I'm not, so I'll settle for being a voice of reason in your chorus of accusations, egotism, and belittlement.

I completely disagree with you. Disputing humor with solid facts definitely proves something.

Yeah, it proves that you'll ruin the fun of others so you can feel needed, even though you're obviously not. It proves that you don't know when to be silent and let things go. More than anything else, it proves that you do indeed have that superiority complex I've always accused you of.

Mutants being an allegory for homosexuals and an actor being gay being used as evidence that a fictional character is gay are 2 seperate concepts. By the way, I've reported this post for numerous unprovoked insults and physical threats within. I hope you get banned. The hypocrisy in your messages is almost comical. Your off topic rambling about your accomplishents in the Jason Todd thread is proof that your ego is positively unmatched by anyone registered at this forum. I can accept that I'm wrong from time to time but you consistently react with fury at the mere suggestion that your memory is less than perfect.

By the way, I've reported this post for numerous unprovoked insults and physical threats within. I hope you get banned.

Unprovoked insults? Okay, maybe a little bit. Certainly not as many of them as you deserve, but possibly more than you deserve from me.

Physical threats? That one's simply not there. The only even slight reference is my saying "I would have kicked your butt to the curb" if I were a mod. I obviously and freely admit to not having the capability. This is aside from the fact that the phrase is an obvious metaphor for the banning you wish upon me. If you'd said 'electronic threat that can't possibly be carried out', you'd have a case. Thanks for proving that you don't read or comprehend half as well as you'd like others to believe you do.

The hypocrisy in your messages is almost comical. Your off topic rambling about your accomplishents in the Jason Todd thread is proof that your ego is positively unmatched by anyone registered at this forum.

Not at all. I don't make claims to be better than anyone but you. My comments in the 'Dick vs. Jason' thread about my memory, intelligence, and the like were in defense only to your heinous assault on those things.

I can accept that I'm wrong from time to time but you consistently react with fury at the mere suggestion that your memory is less than perfect.

No, I reacted with justified anger that you assumed I had no clue what I was talking about due to a lack of memory, comprehension, and intelligence. I freely admit that none of those things are perfect. I have no problem in being wrong. I do, however, bristle at having my opinions and facts disregarded with comments that suggest that I am mentally deficient.

I would also like an example of your acceptance of being wrong, since I've often seen you in the wrong, but have never seen you admit it.

By the way, I've reported this post for numerous unprovoked insults and physical threats within. I hope you get banned.

Unprovoked insults? Okay, maybe a little bit. Certainly not as many of them as you deserve, but possibly more than you deserve from me.

Physical threats? That one's simply not there. The only even slight reference is my saying "I would have kicked your butt to the curb" if I were a mod. I obviously and freely admit to not having the capability. This is aside from the fact that the phrase is an obvious metaphor for the banning you wish upon me. If you'd said 'electronic threat that can't possibly be carried out', you'd have a case. Thanks for proving that you don't read or comprehend half as well as you'd like others to believe you do.

The hypocrisy in your messages is almost comical. Your off topic rambling about your accomplishents in the Jason Todd thread is proof that your ego is positively unmatched by anyone registered at this forum.

Not at all. I don't make claims to be better than anyone but you. My comments in the 'Dick vs. Jason' thread about my memory, intelligence, and the like were in defense only to your heinous assault on those things.

I can accept that I'm wrong from time to time but you consistently react with fury at the mere suggestion that your memory is less than perfect.

No, I reacted with justified anger that you assumed I had no clue what I was talking about due to a lack of memory, comprehension, and intelligence. I freely admit that none of those things are perfect. I have no problem in being wrong. I do, however, bristle at having my opinions and facts disregarded with comments that suggest that I am mentally deficient.

I would also like an example of your acceptance of being wrong, since I've often seen you in the wrong, but have never seen you admit it.

You're just getting yourself into deeper and deeper trouble with the level of hatred and condescending attitude in all of your posts. I believe in fair moderation and banning only as a last resort for people who prove repeatedly that they don't want to get along and/or can't accept alternative points of view. However, I'll be astonished if you haven't been banned after today because you've crossed the line in a million different ways.

You really need to grasp the fact that you're not infallible. The fact that you remembered Lifeline's codename as Red Alert in G.I. Joe : The Movie is more than enough evidence that you're quite capable of making huge mistakes. As for your last sentence, it's a shining example of you being an obnoxious jerk. I'm rarely wrong because I usually don't share my opinions on events and just stick to correcting plain mistakes I notice. Having a point of view you disagree with doesn't make me wrong. It makes you egotistical. I never said you were mentally deficient in the past although your angry insistance that I've somehow tarnished your reputation is a sign that you may need mental help.

You're just getting yourself into deeper and deeper trouble with the level of hatred and condescending attitude in all of your posts. I believe in fair moderation and banning only as a last resort for people who prove repeatedly that they don't want to get along and/or can't accept alternative points of view. However, I'll be astonished if you haven't been banned after today because you've crossed the line in a million different ways.

Name one that you haven't crossed first. I'll be glad to apologize.

You really need to grasp the fact that you're not infallible.

You mean like when I freely admitted it above?

The fact that you remembered Lifeline's codename as Red Alert in G.I. Joe : The Movie is more than enough evidence that you're quite capable of making huge mistakes.

Ah, whoops. Good catch. I must have been thinking 'Med Alert' or something... not seeing the 'huge' in this mistake, but thanks for bringing it to my attention.

As for your last sentence, it's a shining example of you being an obnoxious jerk.

Oooh, more name-calling! But hey, you know, I should be banned for crossing the line, right? It's not like this sort of insult is against the rules... although it is.

I'm rarely wrong because I usually don't share my opinions on events and just stick to correcting plain mistakes I notice.

Hey, you insist on references and issue numbers for everything someone says that you can't easily verify. Turnabout is fair play.

Having a point of view you disagree with doesn't make me wrong. It makes you egotistical.

You've yet to show a point of view that doesn't involve lording information over people or calling my brainpower into question. I think I have the right to be egotistical in regards to your slanderous attacks.

I never said you were mentally deficient in the past although your angry insistance that I've somehow tarnished your reputation is a sign that you may need mental help.

What reputation? I'm upset because you've called every aspect of my mental capacity into question. I don't brag about being a learned person, but I am. My brain is something I value highly, and once you found that to be the case, you continued to assault and insult me on that level. I'm not seeing where I don't have the right to defend myself.

Name one that you haven't crossed first. I'll be glad to apologize.

You really need to grasp the fact that you're not infallible.

You mean like when I freely admitted it above?

The fact that you remembered Lifeline's codename as Red Alert in G.I. Joe : The Movie is more than enough evidence that you're quite capable of making huge mistakes.

Ah, whoops. Good catch. I must have been thinking 'Med Alert' or something... not seeing the 'huge' in this mistake, but thanks for bringing it to my attention.

As for your last sentence, it's a shining example of you being an obnoxious jerk.

Oooh, more name-calling! But hey, you know, I should be banned for crossing the line, right? It's not like this sort of insult is against the rules... although it is.

I'm rarely wrong because I usually don't share my opinions on events and just stick to correcting plain mistakes I notice.

Hey, you insist on references and issue numbers for everything someone says that you can't easily verify. Turnabout is fair play.

Having a point of view you disagree with doesn't make me wrong. It makes you egotistical.

You've yet to show a point of view that doesn't involve lording information over people or calling my brainpower into question. I think I have the right to be egotistical in regards to your slanderous attacks.

I never said you were mentally deficient in the past although your angry insistance that I've somehow tarnished your reputation is a sign that you may need mental help.

What reputation? I'm upset because you've called every aspect of my mental capacity into question. I don't brag about being a learned person, but I am. My brain is something I value highly, and once you found that to be the case, you continued to assault and insult me on that level. I'm not seeing where I don't have the right to defend myself.

It's official. You're totally insane. I *never* insisted on issue numbers or references anywhere. How can you claim to have a photographic memory when your brain constantly remembers things I never said? Regardless of how highly you value your brain (and that sentence reeks of superiority and an out of control ego by the way), your brain is not perfect. In fact, it's not even close. So continue patting yourself on the back that you're a learned person by your own horribly biased account but I'm not impressed at all. I haven't crossed any line and and I'm damn tired of you acting offended when I retaliate at one of your insults directed at me.

Don't worry. I fully agree with you. I'm quite sure that you'll probably be pleased to know that I also have reported this thread for unprovoked insults as well. I mean, the amount of "douche-baggery" and "acting like a troll" that's taken place is astonishing.

Whoops....looks like I obviously quoted the wrong post. @pow@ Silly ol' me. I have no idea how that could have happened.

Ahh, here we go. The right poster.

Ahem: "Don't worry. I fully agree with you. I'm quite sure that you'll probably be pleased to know that I also have reported this thread for unprovoked insults as well. I mean, the amount of "douche-baggery" and "acting like a troll" that's taken place is astonishing."

There we are now.