Botcon '06 Rhinox

Chug

Botcon's homepage

Thanks to SwineTrekkie at TFW2005. Pics of the Botcon '06 Boxed Set Rhinox are out, and it is indeed the Cybertron Landmine mold that was used for him. I have no problems with the choice as that mold is awesome. While I'm a little meh on the alt mode, the robot mode is an awesome homage. I'm totally digging the silver and green contrasts that were used. Great job FP! They even made the paint apps to look more like Rhinox's head.

I'm surprised that they used the Landmine head sculpt, but even more surpised that it worked quite well. Landmine wouldn't have been my first though, but looks great.

didn't the TM2 version have some kinda bulldozer alt mode as well ? :D

The Transmetal version, nothing past that. And I don't really know if it was a bulldozer, though his bio lists it as an "all terrain vehicle" mode. With snow ski looking things on his feet.

And yet he's somehow able to pull off wheelies in that mode too. All according to his bio. @smilepunch@

Looking back at the robot mode picture, I can totally get an original Rhinox feel for the mold thanks to Landmine's shovels on his arms. I think it's time for my kidney to go so that I can buy this set.

Im surprised at how much I like that :)

No fooling :) I'm impressed with op and this guy thus far, dinobot it kinda meh as are the rest but are still sorta ok...

Its kinda funny though too cause the galaxy forces charecter of this guy ( toy mold non rhynox) could allmost be like a young rhionx :D

@loll@