WM Marvel Legends Restock!!!

Grifter

I just put the whole set on lay away excluding Ant Man and AOA Sabertooth(everyone has these). I am only keeping the bearded and reg Sentry and Kitty Pride.

I have AOA Wolverine reg and variant, Havok, Cap Britain, Warbird, and Thor. If anyone is interested in these I will sell them for $8.50 + $3.00 shipping for loose with GM part(no comic) add $1.00 for each additional fig. MOC $5.00 shipping + $2.00 for each additional. Sorry I have them on layaway and need the money to get them out that's why I can't trade. PM me if your interested.

Mine restocked as well but most of it sold out before i got to it heh, i picked up Ant-Man Thor and Warbird, good figs, but i'ma have to do some joint tightning on Thor heh.

alpha you changed your sig. I loved wolvie conquering sabretooth!

No one gives that wolvie his due, he's my favorite marvel legend still!

ANYWAY, yeah I picked up some figures on Saturday from a wal-mart that I guessed restocked right when I got there because a friend of mine said he had stopped by the night before and there was nothing.

alpha you changed your sig. I loved wolvie conquering sabretooth!

Yeah, thought it was time for a change, i still love how that Wolverine vs Sabretooth pic came out my self.

Yeah, found a few cases restocked in 2 WM around Little Rock. One had a Wonder Man in a Sentry box... craziness.

No 2-packs restocked though... guess they will hit again when other retailers get 'em.

Yeah, found a few cases restocked in 2 WM around Little Rock. One had a Wonder Man in a Sentry box... craziness.

Pics? @hmmm@

Over here in IL and I still have not found a single figure from this wave. I already got all of series 13 and onslaught is awesome but I still want a giant man to add into the battle.

Are they re-stocking the Face-Off figures? I was fortunate enough to get all but a Bearded Sentry, but what I really wanted was those Face-Off figures, especially the White-Suit Kingpin / Daredevil. My Wal-Mart never got any first time around.

Are they re-stocking the Face-Off figures? I was fortunate enough to get all but a Bearded Sentry, but what I really wanted was those Face-Off figures, especially the White-Suit Kingpin / Daredevil. My Wal-Mart never got any first time around.

I have an extra. If you want it PM me. Cost plus shipping and paypal fees.

Only one WM had any restocks that I checked over last week. It was in Lexington KY and they had two sets minus one bald Weapon X. I got the Sentries and a set for my friend.

Finally saw my first "re-stock" today. They had one of each(except AOA Wolverine variant...go figure)and too many AOA Sabertooths. Why in the Hell is AOA Sabretooth the "extra" in a case; it would have made more sense to double the AOA Wolv. variant instead to thwart scalpers and ease the completion of Giantman for collectors. Besides, Sabretooth(and Ant-Man) were already the easiest to find BEFORE the re-stock. I would imagine that the 2-packs will start hitting again in July. TRU, Wal-Mart, Target should all be carrying these soon.

• 3 weeks later...

Just saw an entire case (Warbird, Kitty Pryde, etc.) @ the Chenal/Highway 10 WM... didn't need them, but if someone needs one, PM me & I'll see what I can do.

Just saw an entire case (Warbird, Kitty Pryde, etc.) @ the Chenal/Highway 10 WM... didn't need them, but if someone needs one, PM me & I'll see what I can do.

somebody always needs Bearded Sentry

Do have a Cap or Hulk 2 pack? I just want Cap and Hulk, i could care less about Skull or leader. Let me know.

It was just a series restock... I have yet to see 2 packs restocked.

There was 1 of the running change yellow Sentry, regular & variant, too.

Right now I'm on the lookout for the variant Weapon X, Warbird, and the Red Skull vs Cap two-pack.

Plus, I'd really like to get a hold of a bearded Sentry in the mustard yellow costume. I think it looks better, the lemon yellow costume is a little too bright for me @sun@ I'm hoping to find the lemon/variant Sentry and maybe work out a trade for the mustard/variant, if anyone is interested.