New JLU 3-packs out already??

ThundaStorm

Haven't seen them yet but heard sightings!

Wow you know i still haven't seen the Dr. Light, Vixen and Martian Manhunter three packs yet.

Same here, I've been looking everywhere for those. I still see the GL Corps, Justice Lords and Lex 3-packs clogging the shelves @grumpy@

Plus the last singles wave is still going nowhere in CO., and there is no sign of Rocket Red, Metamorpho, etc.

I went to Target today in Fairfield, CA. and it was the first time i've seen the Dr. Light, Aquaman w/cape and Superman pack. I picked it up. There were two or three Martian Manhunter packs. Now that i think about it i should have gotten that one too. No new single packs in my area. Went to two Targets today on the way home and only saw the three packs at that store i mentioned earlier.

• 1 month later...

Found these at Wal-Mart...so, it's good to know we have another source to find the 3-packs. But still no Vixen and Martian Manhunter 3-packs :(

I haven't seen the Demon/ the Hawkgirl in yellow/ or the Huntress 3-packs yet either.

kndy

Found mine here in Sacramento yesterday. Sweet sets and its nice to finally buy 3 of the 3-packs and get only 1 figure I had already (Batman with the Zatanna/Shining Knigt set).

Need to make a Hal from another Kyle (just a little paint and some simple hair mods) and have to get that damn Lords Hawkgirl to finish that set.

Love this line.

batdan out

i found them at walmart a week or so ago in sd when i was down there for sdcc

I bought mine from BBTS also, but they arrived while I was out of town! I haven't seen them yet, but I know they're waiting for me at home...my housemate signed for them from UPS!

I've seen the Vixen and Dr. Light sets a few times. I picked them up and everytime I see them now I think I should buy more...but I haven't...I've left them for some other collector or (hopefully) some kid who might need them more than I do.

I bought Rocket Red through Ebay and then promptly saw him all over Minnesota and South Dakota! Still haven't seen Vigilante yet, though. Anyone see good ol' Greg Saunders???

As far as BBTS is reporting, the Hawkgirl/Ray, Demon, Huntress sets aren't due until Oct. Keep your eyes peeled though.

i've seen tons of the Vixen sets, but the ones i really want are Shining Knight and Vigilante and haven't seen them at all (although i'm extremly annoyed no sword with SK and what looks to be only 1 (if any) guns with Vig)

couldn't wait for my slow stores to stock them so I ordered them from Big Bad Toy Store, and couldn't be more happy that I now have them! :D

Just about a week ago, I saw them pop up at Wal-Marts here in CO, I've only got the JLords set so far, next up is the GL 3-pack. Finding these figs with good paint is tough though, very tough...

is it my imagination or does shining knight not come with his friggin sword.......

Nahh we all see it too. Major bummer, isn't it??? @grumpy@ Does anyone know if he and Zatanna will be getting singles releases?? Shining Knight really needs a sword, no doubt @horse@

Nahh we all see it too. Major bummer, isn't it??? @grumpy@ Does anyone know if he and Zatanna will be getting singles releases?? Shining Knight really needs a sword, no doubt @horse@

i was afraid of that @grumpy@ his thing is that he has a magical friggin sword....bah i really hate when toy companys do crap like this. i highly doubt he'll get a single release though. but what i'd really love is a set with him and Victory (his pegasus) and another with Vigilante and his motorcycle (and both with their proper weapons dag nabit @pow@ )