Picture of Marvel Legend Icons

RickCoronel

This photo belongs to JuliusMarx of Fwoosh, I uploaded it to my pb account:

MarvelIconsSeries1-IronManCaptainAm.jpg

Man, they really improved the sculpts from the small versions, like Cap's pelvis. They made Wolverine bulkier, and fixed some things on IM.

more $$$$ waves bye bye! :(

MO PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HMM unmasked caps expresion looks kinda funny... not sure I like it as much anymore may have to stick with mask version! these things are so big though they really should just have remove able mask and/or switchable heads!! Kickass though! Half the TNA right here :D

anyone know how durable these are as well?.. I thought kids would be able to beat the hell out of these things but they just look like larger scale ML figures :S

There's the only picture JuliusMarx posted. He said Iron Man comes with two red translucent "fire bursts" that can plug into his boots or hand repulsors, and Cap with his shield.

This photo belongs to TSR from Fwoosh as well.

MarvelIconsSeries1-IronMan.jpg

They should be, the people that received them already ordered them from CMD, and another canadian online store.

It's cool they're not actual 2-ups, and are new sculpts, like Cap's torso is much wider and shorter. And they're actually bigger solid legends and not rotocast figures.

I'll get the Variant IronMan more because of the gold paint. I'll get both Cap's, and regular Wolverine. I might pick up Spiderman, Lizard, and Venom depending on how they turn out.

Thanks for the pics man. :)

They all look really good, but I wish they didnt use so much wash on Wolverine.....he kinda looks too dirty (but maybe that's just me). Overall I'm floored, Toybiz really did a great job with these figures.

someone provide a link to more pics haha! These things are awsome! Some BAFs will allso work with the line as well!!

like mojo ... IMO is way too big for the regular ml scale...

ant man there....

& for badies we have apocalypse woo! :)

The leg on Wolverine is good, it's just posed that way.

Those are the only pics the fwoosh member took, I'm a member there.

They look nice and all, but they do nothing for me. All the characters are ones we already have in a better scale, with basically the same sculpt. It's just not worth the money to start a new line for me.