Hasbro's first Marvel Product revealed

JayC

That's not gonna sell.....

Right you are. It's almost pathetic. Almost.

Good thing we collectors aren't in marketing. This thing will probably bring in more than all of the WM ML sales nationwide. Like others said with the movie coming out I could smell return of Tickle me Elmo.

Agreed!! This lil guy will sell, trust me it will! Parents will have a very cute and cuddly Spider Man to give to their wee lil ones!! Guys this aint for you grown up nerds!! I mean really, do you guys really think it's marketed to you guys??? @hmmm@

Oh and before anyone goes off, I consider myself a dork as well, but with some of these statements made about a child's plaything, I just gotta say oi vey! @loll@

Yah honestly, it's a bit much isn't it? I mean, kids aren't supposed to get toys too? :rolleyes: I for one actually like this, I think it's cute but OF COURSE it's not for me.

Obviously this is meant for the kids Spider-Man and Freinds line. But here is the question you should be asking yourself, and possibly set some minds at ease. Other then the little Playskool logo instead of Toy Biz could you tell the difference between that item and the stuff thats currently out on shelves??? ;)

I think all the Marvel Legends fans will be dissappointed at first. Hasbro is going to make their own molds of the most popular characters first. Basically the whole Marvel line will start from scratch.

Don't forget the repaints Hasbro likes to do ;)

Obviously this is meant for the kids Spider-Man and Freinds line. But here is the question you should be asking yourself, and possibly set some minds at ease. Other then the little Playskool logo instead of Toy Biz could you tell the difference between that item and the stuff thats currently out on shelves??? ;)

That’s a very good point, whereas some may take this as a bad thing, I see it your way. This isn't a bad thing at all, it's just that their first shown product is not a collector driven product but rather for kids. The point is, it's identical to something I'd think toybiz would already make. I think that pretty much makes the glass half full when it comes to Hasbro Marvel Legends but hey, that’s me and my undying optimism. ;)

I think all the Marvel Legends fans will be dissappointed at first. Hasbro is going to make their own molds of the most popular characters first. Basically the whole Marvel line will start from scratch.

you say that as if it is fact!!

I hear it has a variant. @loll@

@loll@ @loll@ @loll@

Not to stir anything up but does this dude ever have anything productive to say. Do all these posts he makes about nothing count toward his contest entries? And I wouldn't mind them starting over. I have a lot of catching up to do.

you say that as if it is fact!!

I can't say if it is fact, although Mrs. Bear says I think I am right about everything, but from a buisness stand point it makes sense. Why would Hasbro focus on secondary characters when there main demographic is kids who are familiar with the Spidermans, Wolverines, Hulks, and X-men. My money is on them trying to get kids back into the line as well as collectors.

I hear it has a variant. @loll@

@loll@ @loll@ @loll@

Not to stir anything up but does this dude ever have anything productive to say. Do all these posts he makes about nothing count toward his contest entries?

Don't hate cause he posts a funny thang... I thought it was funny ;)

Ooh, ooh, I want a 'Tickle me Blackheart' and 'Betsy Wetsy Psylocke' too!!