For the COBRA side:

Slice (British)- Espionage & Silent Weapons

Black Dragon (Korean-Japanese)- Covert Operations & Assassination

Inferno (South African)- Explosive/Experimental Weapondry

Slice (British)- Espionage & Silent Weapons

Black Dragon (Korean-Japanese)- Covert Operations & Assassination

Inferno (South African)- Explosive/Experimental Weapondry

Blackout (American)- Sniper/Assassin & Marksmanship Instructor

Barrel Roll a.k.a. Dwight Stall and Blackout a.k.a. Thomas Stall are brothers, making it two mortal enemy brother sets on this show.

Also, the new character shown on the trailer, is Firefly.

There is also the introduction of one of COBRA's rival gangs, S.K.A.R. (Soldiers of Kaos, Anarchy, and Ruin). However, SKAR was completely wiped out by COBRA, except for a few remainders, such as Inferno.

And Black Dragon is one man, but he is also part of another group caller the Black Dragons. A group so powerful, even COBRA serves them. It is a worldwide organization of almost mythical proportions. The Black Dragons are rumored to have been in existance since the turn of the 20th century and have always operated out of Asia, primarilly Japan. The group is rumored to be the father of the modern day Yakuza, and as powerful as the Yakuza is, they are merely a fraction of what the Black Dragons are, meaning a secret, insidious organization spread throughout the free world.

That's all bunk.

What happened is this: General Hawk did some fan creation work in Sigma Six Central's Battlefiles, including recasting some of the new Duke/SE variants as new characters.

ALL of those mentioned are there:

http://s6c.joebattlelines.com/battlefiles.htm

The only new characters revealed thus far are Lt. Stone and Firefly

That's all bunk.

What happened is this: General Hawk did some fan creation work in Sigma Six Central's Battlefiles, including recasting some of the new Duke/SE variants as new characters.

ALL of those mentioned are there:

http://s6c.joebattlelines.com/battlefiles.htm

The only new characters revealed thus far are Lt. Stone and Firefly

own3d

Guest DavAnthony

You know what? Now that there is so much sigma 6 stuff being released I am actually starting to like them.I may convert to this line if the 3 3/4 inch stuff doesn't start to pick up.

That is what Hasbro is hoping for. Get as many people onto Sigma Six so they can drop 3.75" and not loose business.

D'oh!

Didn't think anyone would take those as fact...I mean, I do describe them as "A unique "fanfic-type" look at the Sigma 6 Universe through General Hawk's eyes"...but hey imagine what rumors I can get started! @firedevil@

Justin

i think you just got the ultimate compliment in fandom

You know what? Now that there is so much sigma 6 stuff being released I am actually starting to like them.I may convert to this line if the 3 3/4 inch stuff doesn't start to pick up.

That is what Hasbro is hoping for. Get as many people onto Sigma Six so they can drop 3.75" and not loose business.

I do not think that they would ever accomplish their goals to convert people to buy only sigma 6 stuff, IMO, they know that the collectors (especially troop builders) buy a lot of their 3/3/4 product. We will have to see if there are additional waves of DTC at this years con.

Guest DavAnthony

Thanks for waking me up DavAnthony , I must not fall to the evil temptation of hasbro.What was I thinking.

hehe...your welcome. :)

Dave