ATTN CON ATTENDEES!

cmderinchief

Well folks, it is that time. As the designated VOICE OF ZOD, I creep out of lurker-dom in an effort to rally the 3-3/4 inch masses that are '06 Con Bound! We don't want to be outshined by those DOB guys!

Post your cell contact info here and when you should be arriving.

317-5...(edited: SKARAPZ sayz PM your number)....should be in late Wednesday.

I will start another topic for early CFB nominations so we can get a head start on the '06 Dishonorable Discharges and new entries into the Decommissioned Junkyard. Should I repost last year's minutes from Adroq?

Lastly, who is up for seeing the town. French Quarter, Aquarium, going to see Superman Returns are some ideas that come to mind.

YEAR 3 for the CFB!

dogg, um let everyone PM their cell phone numbers, shouldnt put it out like that lol

ps - only 14 more days for me

dogg, um let everyone PM their cell phone numbers, shouldnt put it out like that lol

PM, post it, whatever you want.

You arriving Wed too?

PM, post it, whatever you want.

You arriving Wed too?

Forget that! It's all about THURSDAY! and even then, hope someone's got us tickets for Friday night (Or a midnight showing of Superman Returns...)

-Kevin

We gotta see Supers, I mean its tradition that we see a movie.

I also still say that the only nominations should be actual characters, not redo's, thats just way to easy and really last years choice was a bit lame.

Dont forget to bring your custom Globulus for the contest. Enter it in the contest under your screen name, I want to see alot of customs. We will vote at the meeting on Sat. Winner gets bragging rights and maybe a special prize.

Also we are meeting Sat after the dinner in the hotel bar for our annual CFB meeting, so post that on other boards if you could please.

Well folks, it is that time. As the designated VOICE OF ZOD, I creep out of lurker-dom in an effort to rally the 3-3/4 inch masses that are '06 Con Bound! We don't want to be outshined by those DOB guys!

Post your cell contact info here and when you should be arriving.

317-5...(edited: SKARAPZ sayz PM your number)....should be in late Wednesday.

I will start another topic for early CFB nominations so we can get a head start on the '06 Dishonorable Discharges and new entries into the Decommissioned Junkyard. Should I repost last year's minutes from Adroq?

Lastly, who is up for seeing the town. French Quarter, Aquarium, going to see Superman Returns are some ideas that come to mind.

YEAR 3 for the CFB!

Yea I don't want to do the cell thing but I will be there on tuesday and I will post here what is goin on there and sort! The movie idea sounds cool but I will be wit wifey and my 9 month old so here's hopin!

I also still say that the only nominations should be actual characters, not redo's, thats just way to easy and really last years choice was a bit lame.

Dont forget to bring your custom Globulus for the contest. Enter it in the contest under your screen name, I want to see alot of customs. We will vote at the meeting on Sat. Winner gets bragging rights and maybe a special prize.

Also we are meeting Sat after the dinner in the hotel bar for our annual CFB meeting, so post that on other boards if you could please.

I'm bring customs but no golobulus. I gotta so many I don't know how I'm goin to enter them lol. See u guys there!

*Sigh* Once again my job wont allow me to go so once again I miss out on the festivities. This time around can you guys put forth a strong effort to come up with a list of all members, some type of charter, and maybe some swag we can all afford. enjoy the con guys.

I'm bring customs but no golobulus. I gotta so many I don't know how I'm goin to enter them lol. See u guys there!

Ahhhh no globby, where's the love....lol.

*Sigh* Once again my job wont allow me to go so once again I miss out on the festivities. This time around can you guys put forth a strong effort to come up with a list of all members, some type of charter, and maybe some swag we can all afford. enjoy the con guys.

See, I thought it would only be appropriate to go see Superman Returns with Zod in attendance. No joy. I sure hope your job pays well!!

Ahhhh no globby, where's the love....lol.

Lol no :( I had one pieced together but didn't like it so he didn't make the cut! Lol but I think I got other goodies to like thou!

I will be the first of the socal noks to arrive. I will be there wed around 3pm. I would like to get together for dinner and whatever. PM me your cell and I'll hit you back with mine.

Last bump to this post.

Just a thought, I got a P-Touch label maker for Father's Day-mas this year. If you want, I can bring it so we can put our board alises on our badges. (ie. Code Name: CmderInChief). Just a thought....I know Tazzz, Card and I have spoke about this before.

Last bump to this post.

Just a thought, I got a P-Touch label maker for Father's Day-mas this year. If you want, I can bring it so we can put our board alises on our badges. (ie. Code Name: CmderInChief). Just a thought....I know Tazzz, Card and I have spoke about this before.

everyone knows me @smilepunch@ #US1# @firedevil@

Last bump to this post.

Good idea but I'll be wearing Socal Dreadnoks t-shirts every day.

Last bump to this post.

Good idea, but from the looks of it, people do not think that it will be beneficial, it was a good idea.

Ill be wearing black t-shirts all day with some kinda GI Joe Logo on it. I will also be wearing a cool black hat made by my homie Kill.

Ill have a note pad with me to take down numbers and email addresses.

Like always! Im going to be rockin my Reggie Bush Jersey on thursday!

GO SAINTS!

Like always! Im going to be rockin my Reggie Bush Jersey on thursday!

GO SAINTS!

saints + reggie bush = Last place