WHO HERE HASN'T OR HAD A CHANCE BUT DIDNT GET THE WAL MART WAVE

MARVEL7o7

WHO HERE HASNT SEEN ANY SIGNS OF THE WAVE @grumpy@

i had a chance but my bro bought the whol onlsaught wave

but i could of use that money to get the wal mart wave @grumpy@

seen walmart wave a few times, havnt really been hitting walmart the past few nights cuz im all caught up at the momnet and im tryin to save up for sdcc, but i heard friday they had 5 cases

I've not seen even one! Granted the nearest Walmart is about an hour away, so i cant just cruise by for them like other stores. Just noticed today that BBTS is sold out on their pre-order. This isn't lookin too good!

I've not seen even one! Granted the nearest Walmart is about an hour away, so i cant just cruise by for them like other stores. Just noticed today that BBTS is sold out on their pre-order. This isn't lookin too good!

I really do feel for you, man @grumpy@. Yet, I have seen both Hulk/Leader 2-packs, but i had to drive some ways to find them(I chose the shaft Leader :D). Still, I only saw a few AoA Sabretooths at the Wal-Mart closest to me and that is it...this damn wave flew off the shelves...I only hope i can get my hands on them sometime in the future... @grumpy@

If my nearest walmart was an hour away..I wouldn't even go there.... I would have some TNI homies hook me up ;)

I saw Thor once and I've never seen any other toy from the Wal-Mart wave and I check three different Wal-Marts usually once a week. I found all the VS packs and the Young Avengers box set, but the Wal-Mart wave has escaped me. :(

seen walmart wave a few times, havnt really been hitting walmart the past few nights cuz im all caught up at the momnet and im tryin to save up for sdcc, but i heard friday they had 5 cases

can you go raid the display for me? :)

@loll@

Went one day and saw the display got Cap Brit and Warbird. Went back the next day and got reg Sentry. Found out they were hard to find and went back the next day...The display and all the figs were gone.

Went one day and saw the display got Cap Brit and Warbird. Went back the next day and got reg Sentry. Found out they were hard to find and went back the next day...The display and all the figs were gone.

Next time put everythang on layaway ;)

I saw the WM wave for the first time ever tonight...All that was left was an AOA Sabertooth, so I picked that up. I still have a long way to go if I want a complete Giant-man though.

I hunted every night for over a month and one night I was told that they received the palette, but it was buried in storage. I went back the next day, and it had already sold(except for a few 2-packs,box-sets, and M.Masterpieces)...to one of the day stock-boys(bastard!!). Fortunately, I found an untouched palette at another WM(30 minutes away). Unfortunately, I only bought one complete set for myself(couldn't really afford 2 and thought I'd see more later....WRONG!). I'm kicking myself in the ass (and the bastard stock-boy's if I ever see him!)now. I keep reading about other states receiving refresh cases, but have NEVER actually seen one(or any sign of one)and I live in WM-country(probably 30), WTF?! Oh well, I'm just lucky that I got mine; although it took an awfull lot of man-hours, gas and stress to acquire it.