THE RESULTS ARE IN!!!

JoeRhyno

After the world voted(what.. the whole 6 people @loll@), the results are it, so I'll use this as my WUP thread, I'm working on getting my cousins's camera, so hopefully by next weekend, I'll have pics for everyone.. but for now... the winning parts are:

HEAD:DTC: Salvo

TORSO:DTC: Barrel Roll

ARMS:Upper ST: Destro, Lower Single Pack: SE

CROTCH:Grand Slam/Bazookie

UPPER LEGS:Dart

LOWER LEGS:VvV Wave 7 SE

So there you go... I'm gonna have to do some mods to Darts Upper legs, cause I have a set.. but it doesn't have a knife.. wait a min.. I might have a Master Gunzz set somewhere... hmmm.. anyway.. I wanna change it around anyway, cause I hate that huge sheath...

I'll also have to play around with Bazooka's crotch( :o ) cause... I dont know if many of you have messed around with his crotch.. but it's kinda goofy and shaped wierd, so it'll take some working to get the torso to sit on it right...

Thanks to all who voted(all 6 or so of ya).. after I do this one, I'll do another one, hopefully more will jump in :)

-Joe

WHOOO HOOO...

I might go to my bro's tonight, so I'll take him with me so I can take a pic...

I sculpted him some hair and a goatee(just the chin kind), and I'm modidng the torso to fit the crotch better..

I might give him articulated ankles too.. we'll see.. check back tonight or tomorrow morning for some pics :)

As promised...

Here's some WIP pics...

STUFF001.jpg

STUFF002.jpg

STUFF003.jpg

As you can see, I dremeled out the feet and added some BBI articulated feet... now he has swivel and jointed ankles.

I might go in and shorten his wrists a little.. they seem a tad too small...

Other than that, all I did was sculpt on some Hair and a goat... and then aded a little to the bottom of the torso and the insides of the crotch, so they meet up better....

So.. whacha guys think?

any suggestions on colors, weapons... name?

Anything?

Anyone there?

oh well... sigh.gif

Wow sorry to hear only 6 people voted well I was one of the 6 ;). He looks good so far can't wait to see more. I really like what u did wit the feet too. I think if I get the "big" amount of customs I gotta do for this con done in time I will take my hand in the same custom too just for fun!