Saga Collection 3 3/4" Scale Vehicles

Stevy Maximus

• 6 months later...
Any word on vehicles for the 4" figures?
I believe only 2 confirmed so far; Darth Vader's Tie-Fighter and Mace's Starfighter (both shown at Toy Fair)

Unconfirmed:

Rebelscum

Repacks of ATT/Droid Federation Tank and Hailfire Droid, and Darth Vader's black Jedi Starfighter (EU)

and Rebelscum: Saga vehicles (some boxed pics have been posted; Anakin's Starfighter, Grievous' Wheelbike)

From Yoda's News Q&A w/ Hasbro:

YN: Explain to me the relative risks and costs associated with bringing new vehicle and small playset molds into the world, when compared to making massive gambits on entirely new offshoot lines such as Force Battlers and Galactic Choppers. It seems to be a case of fumbled priorities, or rather multiple cases of them stacked and overflowing at my local Wal-Mart.

H: We look to products that will produce the greatest return on our resource investment. Vehicles and figures are more popular play patterns for the kid audience than playsets, and the lines you referenced are squarely kid-targeted. We are looking to introduce some new 3-3/4” vehicles next year (and re-introduce some high demand ones this Fall).

Confirmed so far:

Anakin's Jedi Starfighter

Dagobah X-Wing (TRU Exclusive)

Darth Vader's Jedi Starfighter

Darth Vader's TIE Advanced Fighter

Droid Tri-Fighter

Endor AT-AT (TRU Exclusive)

General Grievous' Wheel Bike

Hailfire Droid

Mace Windu's Jedi Starfighter

Obi-Wan's Jedi Starfighter

Trade Federation AAT

Pending:

Snowspeeder

[Mod edit: split from Q&A recap thread]

The vehicle questions now have me wondering if "new sculpts" mean that we're going to be seeing more accurate sculpts of old vehicles (the Y-Wing, and Millenium Falcon come to mind) or if it means that we'll be seeing new never-before-seen vehicles. I have a virtual fleet of 3.75" scale ships ranging from the vintage era to the late 90s/early 21st century re-release exclusives (original 1983 Y-Wing, TRU Millenium Falcon and Red Leader X-Wing, Target B-Wing and TIE Fighter, Walmart TIE-Bomber, 1997 A-Wing, etc.). To add better versions of these ships to the mix will give my wife good reason to shoot me, because I'll want these as well and space is currently at a premium in our house for my collection...
I wouldn't expect any large vehicles (IE: Falcon)
"We *will* be producing some new vehicles in the 3-3/4" Starfighter Vehicle line-up in 2007.

I'd expect something in the $20-30 range, the only question is, what 'new vehicles' means; repaint, new to the modern line (vintage mold), or, an actual new sculpt. I've also been trying to figure out which vehicle are left.

Didn't someone on here also find the Target DCPI number for the upcoming Imperial Shuttle as well?

I was hoping that if the FIREFIGHTER PILOT came out we might actually see that rig. I just watched EP III again and there are a host of vehicles that they could do.

I know the snowspeeder and y wing always sell out where Im at here in Jersey. I would really like to see some new vehicles rather than a repaint. Heck, even ANAKIN's CLONE WARS ship would be met with open arms.