Is HTS gonna get wave 4?

Harry_Flashman

HTS has been behind most of the other E-tailers after leading the pack with wave one. By the looks of the Star Wars section, they look to be catching up, especially with the Kir Kanos and mystery figure already up, but I 'm not sure if they are going to put wave 4 up before it starts showing up at TRU.

Wasn't wave 4 suppose to show up in June? Here it is almost june 10 and nothing...........not even package pics. Is hasbro slowly letting 3 3/4 joes die out. If you look at all the joe web sites you can tell that this lack of new product has taken its toll.

Even on ebay not even the prototypes of these figures have shown up yet....I think that this is truly and bad sign and I also believe that the reason master collector is doing the moths sets is because they know joe is coming to a end. So instead of having no product at all they our doing these sets.

There just waiting for JOE CON 06

Last year they released and launched joes on DTC at JoeCON, remember.

I bet they will release a half years' worth of pics and packaging for the next waves of DTC.

Just a few more weeks...

That or DTC is gone and 3 3/4'' dead with it...

Guest McBragg

yeah, not even a solid rumor on what the 6-pack is, was or never will be. i read some new team took over GI JOE. didn't the last team save 3 3/4"? who's to know if this team cares at all. At this rate, if they show up, there'll be like one more wave this year...around November.

Hmmm.

I think HTS will get wave 4, however, I think they will be the last ones to offer them up for sale. They will probably give TRU and online websites a shot first, like they did with wave 3. Also, I think that HTS will not have as much available as they will probably only offer up what was left of the production run after everyone else made their orders.

As for the future? I'm guessing we will see one more wave this year. Seems like Hasbro is settling on 3 waves a year. No new vehicles, maybe a couple of reissued vehicles for next year. 3 waves next year, and the six packs to be themed for the anniversary.

I'm sure most of our questions about DTC's future will be answered at this years GI Joe Collectors Convention in New Orleans, LA.