Endor ATAT

JayC

lol, I just got a PotF2 one yesterday for $25.. so I might not ge this new one now.. depends... cause that mud looks sweet! lol, but then agian.. do I really need 3?

$25? sounds like a good deal, where did you find it for that price?

• 3 weeks later...

I got it from a local collector... you know, one of those cool ones that isn't looking to make a buck :)

Speaking of...

My local Toys R Us most likely won't even carry it. My store doesn't usually get any of the Exclusives, Star Wars or otherwise (it doesn't carry any GI Joe HTS items at all), so evilBay will likely be one of my only recourses...

However I WILL NOT pay $200 to $400 for one of these things, just because scalpers elsewhere have already scooped them up, dumped them on evilBay, and priced them at a 200% markup premium like they do practically everything else with "Star Wars" printed on its packaging. So unless someone snags one for me and arranges payment that way, I might just have to pass on this...

White, and fellow Canadians(Aussies & UK-ians or where ever you are).. I'd be willing to help out anyone who might wanna get these... the only thing I can see that'd suck would be the shipping...

A couple years ago, I sold my 3 extra Potf2 ones that were still in the box, 2 went overseaes.. and damn, I think it was near $30-40 to ship cause of the size and shape of the box :o

But like in the past with GI Joe stuff, I'd be more than happy to help some folks out there...

hmmmmmmmm?

maybe if i got the funds............................

I got it from a local collector... you know, one of those cool ones that isn't looking to make a buck :)

Speaking of...

My local Toys R Us most likely won't even carry it. My store doesn't usually get any of the Exclusives, Star Wars or otherwise (it doesn't carry any GI Joe HTS items at all), so evilBay will likely be one of my only recourses...

However I WILL NOT pay $200 to $400 for one of these things, just because scalpers elsewhere have already scooped them up, dumped them on evilBay, and priced them at a 200% markup premium like they do practically everything else with "Star Wars" printed on its packaging. So unless someone snags one for me and arranges payment that way, I might just have to pass on this...

White, and fellow Canadians(Aussies & UK-ians or where ever you are).. I'd be willing to help out anyone who might wanna get these... the only thing I can see that'd suck would be the shipping...

A couple years ago, I sold my 3 extra Potf2 ones that were still in the box, 2 went overseaes.. and damn, I think it was near $30-40 to ship cause of the size and shape of the box :o

But like in the past with GI Joe stuff, I'd be more than happy to help some folks out there...

Joe you rock!

Joe you rock!

thanks... but I'd like to add, since I posted that in an open forum, to still be careful if someone approaches you on this and offers to get something like this for ya.. you never know what kinda physco scam artists are out there reading posts, and could easily approach you with a tempting offer, so if someone does.. be sure to do a search on them in the feedback section ;) searching by their username and in the regular "subject" section, cause that's where it'd show up if someone posted something negative about someone else ;)

-Joe

I guess that that Biker Scout could be considered the "Rebel Soldier in Scout Trooper Disguise" from the fourth Fan Choice poll. Eighteen down, only four left (not counting this years poll of course).

Not really, cause that guy had a beard or goatee... Even though it's not too big a deal for me.. but for $90 I wish they would have included the Vintage Saga scout.. I mean, I know he juuust came out.. but it's $90

That's a lotta dough. @grumpy@