Wave 2 DC SH??????

Crimson Knight

Are these pretty much all over the place now? Or am I getting screwed in the pacific NW?? <_<

I've seen them all over the place in the NJ/NY area. Target's TRU & Wal-Marts have all had them on the pegs...So I'm sure they are around by you also.

PJ

I found a Supes and a Biz today at Target today. I've been freaking going to it for a month and when it does actually hit it's already been picked clean of Doomsday. Very disappointed. I'm in NorCal.

Well, from what I've seen these figures are pretty widespread, and I cover Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, and Kentucky when I'm working, so I make a habit of checking out almost every Meijer, TRU, Target, and Wal-Mart I come across. They all have 'em, or at least one or two figs left. I think with the amount of Wave 1 figues still out there, stores have only been buying Wave 2 one case at a time. I've never seen a whole wave at one location, but I've pieced together 2 sets (one to open, maybe customize, the other to display). Doomsday has been the hardest to find, as I've only come across one. I had a friend find the other one. Again, I just think stores are being a little more careful this time around and don't want to overstock, especially with all the Superman Returns merchandise popping up.

The figures availablity varies in my area. In one town, at a Target store, I'll see just one Superman and one Supergirl fig. At a Walmart in the same town, I'll see one Bizarro and one Doomsday. In another town, again, the same variations. But what all of these have in common is there isn't an abundence of series 2 on the shelves unlike series 1 when it came out. Is it the fact that these are better than series 1 and are selling out faster or is it the plain fact that the stores are not putting a good load of them on the shelf?

i can't find doomsday for beans! supergirl looks like the peg warmer for this wave.

Yep, I cannot find Doomsday anywhere. Supergirl should be a pegwarmer, although she may look good for display, the figure I bought was way too frail. I found out that one of her wrist and "boot" joints cannot move without the risk of breaking them @grumpy@

I saw a lot here in San Antonio Texas alot of superman 1 bizzaro 1 Doomsday and 1 supergirl great figures just a few things i dont like the hips are not ball joints and well actualy thats about it but they look pretty good still

Here in the Southwest we had plenty. In my town theres just WM and Kmart and I got all except Bizarro but they had plenty of him also.

I saw a sealed box on a pallet at Wal-Mart a few days ago and couldn't resist. Had to snatch me a Doomsday.

I've seen Doomsday randomly. It seems as many have thought. Supergirl will be the pegwarmer for this series.

The problem I see, is that a majority of the first wave is over (and I do mean over) clogging the shelves at quite a few targets and toys r us's so the second wave cant be pushed to the floor and probally floating in the back somewhere.

These have hit Australia, and again it is a case of series 1 clogging pegs, while series 2 is coming in a small dose. It begs the question why Mattel felt the need to release Bane and Scarecrow again... most people must have sourced the pair before this line hit.

I came across what appeared to be a new case stocked as the pegs were jammed full of figures with Doomsday on the very front. However on closer inspection the majority of figures were Superman( 10+). Only one each of the other characters. Could Mattel be shipping Superman heavy cases in anticipation of the movie?