Brand New Justice League Unlimited Figures Spotted!

MR._SOCKO

I stopped at a local Target today and found some of the newer Justice League Unlimited figures. They had the new 3-packs (The Martian Manhunter 3-pack & Supes, Aquaman, & Dr. Light). They also had one of the newer single releases: Copperhead with a grey snake. I was hoping for a Vigilante or Rocket Red but Copperhead was the only one there. Just wanted to let you guys know.

I guess I missed my chance on the single releases of Aquaman, Booster Gold, Hawk & Dove. There are countless K-Marts, Targets, Toys R Us's, & Wal-Marts around where I live but that wave never showed up.

Thanks for the news, I was wondering when those 3-packs were gonna show up. I still haven't found the Manhunter, Dr. Light or Vixen 3-packs here yet, but now i'll be looking. So if the Copperhead figure is out, did you happen to see who else is coming out in the singles? I do know that Rocket Red and Vigilante are coming, which i'm happy about.

Yeah, some of the folks on this board never saw the Aquaman, Booster Gold and Hawk & Dove singles. I don't know why this is, but i'm not surprised by Mattel standards. I never was able to find a Planet Patrol Wonder Woman @grumpy@

Mr. Socko, where are you? Which part(s) of the country are these showing up? It seems that Jersey is always the last place to get these figures.

I seen the dr light pack at Target in cali last week

Where in Cali did you see it? and did you see the Vixen pack as well? I've been waiting for these to show up.

Those singles are new! Nice!

i saw the light & vixen packs back in late march/early april so please stop annoucing that they are new! (don't mean to be pissy but everytime i click on a thread, it is always about the same 3 packs). that damn red rocket is so elusive, freaking guy is always missing when i go to target (damn scalpers!).

TRU and Walmart has the new 3 packs (NJ) but none of the new singles. just a bunch of waverider's and wilcat's

Ya those new 3 packs have been around for a couple months now, seems like the latest wave of singles is trickling in