Who would you like to see as Marvel Legends Face-off 2 packs?

stormfan

Wolverine vs. Sabertooth

Iron Man vs. The Mandarin

The Punisher vs. Jigsaw

These three choices will actually be released in the next series of the Wal-Mart 2-packs and I can't wait :D

Yeah, so far I too would like to see:

Magus vs Adam Warlock

Blob vs Jubilee

Ultron vs Vision (white costume)

Shadow King vs Prof. X (too bad he already got the ML treatment)

Morph (certainly the '90s X-Men cartoon character) and Mimic

Kazaar vs Sauron

Stryfe vs Cable (they should both have big sculpts, like the ML12 Bishop had)

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shadow King vs Prof. X (too bad he already got the ML treatment)

Morph (certainly the '90s X-Men cartoon character) and Mimic

Yeah but if they did Proffesor X in his green fatigues in the hoverchair, with a Fatal Attractions variant, you could put any two versions you want in the hoverchairs, which would totally rock. Maybe the regular one could come with a non-metalic orange-ish hover-chair and the variant could have a metalic gold one.

Morph would be awesome in his 'toon costume with an AoA variant. All they'd have to do is just repaint the costume, and add the white head and a cape. I wouldn't even mind the difference in the actual cloth costume so much.

If they did Shadow King I'd like to see the Amahl Farouk body in a complete series with an astral form BAF.

Is it me, or do we really think Jesse/Hasbro would make a Morph? If Jesse is not @ Hasbro and the new guy is similar to Jesse in thinking, I don't know...

Guess Exiles gives Morph a case. (Jesse mentioned that about AoA Sabretooth in a Q&A thread over @ Fwoosh)

Man, everyone seems to like my Sauron V.S. Ka Zar idea. I'd never read it before, but I just recently found my old Xmen toy line Sauron and though he could use an update, plus with his appearance in new avengers he's still known in this day and age. Who would be best to fight Sauron? Naturally, the lord of the Savage Land, Ka Zar. I do hope though that if it's made, they take away the base and replace it with Ka Zars sabertooth tiger.

What about these also, but do the packs have to be VS themed or can they also be just duos? I know they are called face-off two packs, but who says series 3 (if made) will be that? I apologize if they have already been mentioned:

Wizard and Medusa

First Appearance Capt America and Bucky

Silvermane and Hammerhead

Blob and Avalanche (maybe they’d fit better together)

Mary Jane and Peter Parker (am I the only one who wants the cast of Spiderman as figures?)

Dormammu and Baron Mordo

And many more, I’m just forgetting them…

What about these also, but do the packs have to be VS themed or can they also be just duos? I know they are called face-off two packs, but who says series 3 (if made) will be that? I apologize if they have already been mentioned:

Wizard and Medusa

First Appearance Capt America and Bucky

Silvermane and Hammerhead

Blob and Avalanche (maybe they’d fit better together)

Mary Jane and Peter Parker (am I the only one who wants the cast of Spiderman as figures?)

Dormammu and Baron Mordo

And many more, I’m just forgetting them…

I think the 2-packs should include team-ups also. I like all your choices, I'd love to see a Medusa figure and even The Wizard. FA Cap and Bucky is a great idea, same with MJ and Peter Parker. I too think we need to see some of Spidey's supporting cast, i think a J. Jonah Jameson and "Robbie" Robertson 2-pack would be cool :D I'd love to see Silvermane and Hammerhead get ML figures, especially Hammerhead though, I hope we see him in a SMC wave soon.

Hmm, some other team-ups I'd like to see are:

Cloak and Dagger

Hawkeye and Mockingbird (West Coast Avengers era)

Yellow Jacket and Wasp

Absorbing Man and Titania

Madame Masque vs Count Nefaria

The White Queen and the Black Queen

Rogue (green and black costume) and Psylocke (Lavendar-like hood and cape costume)

Thanos vs Drax

Sersi and Hercules

Quicksilver and Crystal

Yeah, some of these choices can be put under a "Marvel's couples" series @lol@