Who would you like to see as Marvel Legends Face-off 2 packs?

stormfan

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

loki and thor would be pretty cool

For Ultron and yellow jacket, I think a good variant set would be de-armored Hank Pym (as in Avengers (1st series) #196) which is basically Yellowjacket unmasked, but also doesn't have the black chest plate. Then a more comic accurate Ultron, one version in dark silver, one in light silver, and one with horns, one without. Don't know which version would be witch though.

Well, a lot of mine are repeats, but whatever...

Adam Warlock versus Magus

Cable (re-tooled, variant half face ripped off) versus Styfe (variant, no helmet)

Gladiator (variant battle damaged) versus Phoenix (variant Dark Phoenix)

Cyclops (Astonishing) versus Havok (modern)

Beast versus Dark Beast

Magneto (black and purple Eve of Destruction) versus Cyclops (Eve of Destruction black and gray)

Magneto (battle damaged) versus Professor Xavier (Fatal Attractions body suit, maybe a variant with a break apart hover chair)

Wolverine (bone claw) versus Juggernaut (black and yellow)

Iron Man versus Crimson Dynamo

Ultron versus Vision (white)

Captain America versus Iron Man

Spider-Man (black) versus Venom

Baron Zemo versus Bucky (just because, really)

Sauron vs. Ka-Zar (yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss!)

Black Tom vs. Banshee (neat!)

Apocalypse (ML 12 version but normal size) vs. Archangel (blonde hair & no stupid tail)

Sub-Mariner (green undies & ponytail) vs. Attuma (oh yea!)

Eric The Red vs. Cyclops (uncanny x-men outfit...not scronny like X-Men Classic version)

Morph vs. ( i don't know...i want a morph!)

Brood vs. Ms. Marvel....i guess

Blackbolt vs. Maximus The Mad?

Puppet Master vs. The Thing (with a extreme kickass sculpt this time...come on!)

Lilandra vs. Deathbird

Forge vs. The Adversary

Fitzroy vs. ( i don't know)

Stryfe vs. Cable (with guns!)

Adam Warlock vs. Thanos

Blaastar vs. Annihilus

Terrax vs. Silver Surfer (upgraded sculpt) (Gold variant)

D'Ken vs. Gladiator

Psycho Man (w/ his fear camera thing) vs. Mr. Fantastic (better sculpt this time)

how can only one other person have love for helmut zemo? this is an outrage!

I feel you. Current Thunderbolts costume with Photon would be cool, like you said earlier.

I'll third that, but I always liked his original costume though and i would have rather seen him get the ML treatment than Baron Heinrich Zemo did in ML 14.

A Photon figure would be cool to see.

for giggles... they could do zemo with photon and unmasked zemo variant and a changed head sculpt and paint job and make fixer the variant for photon. and then you knock down 3 t-bolts in one set for the fans.

for giggles... they could do zemo with photon and unmasked zemo variant and a changed head sculpt and paint job and make fixer the variant for photon. and then you knock down 3 t-bolts in one set for the fans.

I wouldn't mind getting a helmut zemo and genis.... But they would probably put the fixer in a box set and make a variant genis with his nega bands. They really should just make a t bolts set.

how can only one other person have love for helmut zemo? this is an outrage!

I feel you. Current Thunderbolts costume with Photon would be cool, like you said earlier.

I'll third that, but I always liked his original costume though and i would have rather seen him get the ML treatment than Baron Heinrich Zemo did in ML 14.

A Photon figure would be cool to see.

Absolutely. I was really excited that we were getting a Zemo figure, and it turns out to be Zemo the daddy. I was not impressed.

I'd love to see an Apocalypse vs. Cable pack. With Apocalypse based on the BAF figure, but scaled down to the 6" scale (I guess about 7 1/2" tall) and Cable in his classic suit and a bit bigger than the ML6 version.

I'd love to see an Apocalypse vs. Cable pack. With Apocalypse based on the BAF figure, but scaled down to the 6" scale (I guess about 7 1/2" tall) and Cable in his classic suit and a bit bigger than the ML6 version.

yea i totally agree on the Apocalypse figure. And Cable will hopefully come with guns if he's ever made again...in or out of face-off.

Shadow King vs Prof. X

Swarm vs Ben Reilly Spider-man

Blob vs Jubillee (dont know if thats a good combo, but dying to get figs of both somehow)

Kazaar vs Sauron

Adam Warlock vs Magnus

Spider-man vs Doppleganger

Cable vs Stryfe

Ultron vs Vision (new sculpts please)

Magnus is warlocks twin or somthing.

You mean that pink evil version of Warlock?

That would be MAGUS.

Oh... Its been a long time since I read a warlock comic with him in it.