A Few New Customs

Cobra Command

UPDATE: I turned Jinx into Vypra now!

I decided to finish up a few customs I had as WIP figures so here we go. The first is what I call Special Missions Bombstrike. I was going to just do another female Laser Trooper but got lazy and threw a BS head on it. I think of it as a Special Mission uniform while working with Flash or something. Next is a reimagined Jinx, I`m not 100% happy with the way the Bombstrike head turned out on it but it works well enough for me. This is obviously not based on any other Jinx look we have seen before. The last is Razor, I`ll use him as a Joe after he was de-venomized from Razor Claw and came back to his senses. He will be an Infantry soldier. He is nothing special but I needed a few more Joes.

Bombstrike:

Parts:

Head, torso and Upper Thighs- Bombstrike

Arms: Covergirl

Waist: Slipstream

Lower Legs: Baroness

10005732rw.th.jpg

10005765xl.th.jpg

With Flash:

10005754ep.th.jpg

Vypra:

Head: Bomstrike

Torso, Waist, Arms and Lower Legs: Baroness

Thighs: Slice

10005872xm.th.jpg

10005882qz.th.jpg

10005896hu.th.jpg

Razor:

Head: Razorclaw

Torso: Footloose

Arms: Tunnelrat

Waist: Forgot

Legs: Torpedo

10005849bv.th.jpg

10005864xi.th.jpg

Nice work CC!

the bio I`m gonna use for Razor is something like this:

A young and skillful soldier, Razor has always had a fetish for edged weapons hence the nickname. While on leave at his hometown a squad of Alley Vipers attacked and kidnapped several civillions. Razor tried his best to fight them off but was also captured in the process. Due to his military training Cobra Commander chose him to lead the squad of Razor Troops under the new title Razor Claw. After the Venom syrum was cured from his body he noticed he still had his enhanced abilities from the syrum. Now dedicated to stopping Cobra, Razor joined the Joe team to get his revenge for what they had done to him and his family and friends.

Oh and someone mentioned that Jinx resembles Talia from Batman which I think is really cool so I think I`ll use her as a new character instead of Jinx.

I'm going to have to consider you're take on Jinx for whenever I get around to doing a custom of her. The only thing I'd change would be the head. The Bombstrike figure looks great, not digging her as a laser trooper, but it kind of makes sense for her to use lasers to designate bomb targets. Razor just looks like a soldier....and that's a good thing.

Really like them but to be perfectly honest... Jinx just doesn't have the jinx face.

Nice stuff man. I dig her as Vypra instead of Jinx. You ever think about changing the red to a different color like a dark purple, stone gray, or navy blue? Just to solidify the differences between the characters, IMHO. Killer custom.

Nice stuff man. I dig her as Vypra instead of Jinx. You ever think about changing the red to a different color like a dark purple, stone gray, or navy blue? Just to solidify the differences between the characters, IMHO. Killer custom.

Not really since Vypra wore red for the TRU pack. Read was a pain to paint with so I don`t want to add more paint if I don`t have to. I may do a simaliar custom as a Kitana since now I have a MK bug.

Not really since Vypra wore red for the TRU pack. Read was a pain to paint with so I don`t want to add more paint if I don`t have to. I may do a simaliar custom as a Kitana since now I have a MK bug.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that TRU pack. Also I know how much of a pain painting with red is.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that TRU pack. Also I know how much of a pain painting with red is.

It`s not too bad, I use a fleshtone undercoat and then 1 layer of red and it usually comes out very clean looking. It works with Citadel paints anyway.