Is this for Real???????

venal4

naw most likely a bootleg you can just download it you're self with a bit of looking :)

I'd love a box set of that though with out a dout!

Yea, after looking at it closer, the whole sight is bootleg stuff, I just got a little over exited when I saw it. It is a big price, but even so, oh so tempting.

I got my bootleg copy WAY cheaper @smilepunch@ @dunce@

really though just BT download it till one does come out :D Why pay some chump that much when you can just download em you're self eh?

one way that people could make really high quality DVD's of this show is because it still plays on Jetix.

Not anymore...they had to pull it when Sony acquired the rights.

That must've been recent then. It was on a few months ago before I cancelled my cable.

Saw this bootleg version a long time ago when searching for an authentic box set. How do you think Sony could pull this off?

The seasons were short (13-17 episodes on average), so I guess they could do a couple of seasons at a time or split it down the middle and do 2 box sets of 38 or so episodes (76 episodes total).

Since the Phoenix saga and Dark Phoenix saga take up most of the third season, I wonder if they just put the episodes in between the sagas on the first box set and put the sagas together on the second set.

Removing all speculation, I'm buying whatever comes out. @gambit@

OR you kids can ask the kind folks over here at TNI to send you the episodes so you can have them all...

I think my Season 4 had a few episodes backwards though... "One Man's Worth" is after "Beyond Good and Evil" Yet Bishop is displaced by Apocalypse in Beyond Good and Evil, AFTER doing what takes places in One Man's Worth... Suggestions?

-Kevin

I was under the impression that Disney currently owned the show, it still plays on Toon Disney, right? Whoever owns it needs to hurry up and cash in on it. They'd get my money.

I checked ToonDisney's schedule recently and i don't think they air the '90s X-Men cartoon anymore, which is a shame. Yet, I too really want to see these episodes on DVD as well. It was a great cartoon and because of that i never got that into X-Men: Evolution.

I was under the impression that Disney currently owned the show, it still plays on Toon Disney, right? Whoever owns it needs to hurry up and cash in on it. They'd get my money.

I checked ToonDisney's schedule recently and i don't think they air the '90s X-Men cartoon anymore, which is a shame. Yet, I too really want to see these episodes on DVD as well. It was a great cartoon and because of that i never got that into X-Men: Evolution.

It has not been around for several months now. Sony has the rights.

I just talked with a friend who claims The Tick TAS is coming out on DVD later this year... still researching that.