wave 7 pics!!!

KENNY GUIDO

Meh, this is a wave I can pass on. No real must haves and a bunch of repacks. The only one I'd get is the Naboo flight crewman/ Oh, and since when did Lando join the Commando assault? Im sure they mean to have it be someone else but that's too much like Lando.

woah.. "a bunch of repacks"???

I'm sorry, but I'm getting that whole wave...

Emperor's Wrath Vader-Kinda repack, not really

Rep Teers-NEW

Gragra-NEW

Holographic MaulNew-ish

Luke SpeederbikeNew-ish

Endor Rebel Trooper-kinda a repack, but makes it worth it

Naboo Flight Crew-NEW

Dud Bolt and Mars Guo-NEW

Snooze fest!

Snooze fest!

Could not have put it better myself. I just love how Hasbro loves to resale previous

SW figures with mixed accesories from other characters and pass them off as something

new.

Guest McBragg

DId they give the Endor Rebel poseable knees! Cool.

Naboo Ground Crew??! They've never made any Rebel ground crew but they make this guy? I mean the figure is okay, but he wouldn't be on my top 30 most wanted list.

Gragra's alright. (Should've been in that Mos Espa cinema scene back in 1999!)

The only pod racer I liked was Sebulba.

I may be alone on this, but the hologram figures just blow. Just boring, certainly nothing worth $5 let alone $7.

I kind of like the wave. Of the nine figures shown, I'll pick up either 4 or 5 (depending on how articulated the OB-1 is). The Gungan and Gagra look good. I'm always a sucker for decent Luke figures and the Vader comes with a skull. How can you pass that up?!?! :) Granted, it's not the most exciting wave, but there are some good figures here that will fill out my collection display nicely.

Man how can anyone say this is a bad wave?!?! OMG this is my favorite wave yet!!! I will be getting them all but Maul and Obi. I LOVE all the new sculpts and the redo on the Endor Trooper and Vader rocks!!!

Draven

The Obi Wan looks like a repack. I will have to see a shot of him without the robe before I buy him. The Luke looks like an improvement with different hands. Now if only they took off that piece of crap hard plastic skirt that hindered movement with the Saga and OTC version, I will be happy. I wish the Endor Rebel didn't have preposed arms. The rest of it is just okay and I will probably pass.

Man how can anyone say this is a bad wave?!?! OMG this is my favorite wave yet!!! I will be getting them all but Maul and Obi. I LOVE all the new sculpts and the redo on the Endor Trooper and Vader rocks!!!

Draven

I agree. this wave does look great and I will buy them all.

hasbro should just start putting out waves of clones with like ... say ...

4 clones and two new figures and or old figures repainted or whatever in it, they would sell a lot more :P

My first impression was, not bad. But I'm starting to like some of them a bit more.

Still this saga line seems like a really big filler line. But what's it filling for? If they want to keep SW going I suggest filling he pegs with cool characters like Quin Lon Vos (sp?) and more EU characters. The shadow trooper is so bad ass, that it ticks me off that he's $15 and only on a website instead of in the store. Then again I'd probably never get one if he was a regular release figure.

Still, for what it is, this wave will do, but I can't help but thinking there's something better on the horizon.

Vader - Not bad, it's old, but it's interesting. Better to have older pre posed figures with little articulation than the ROTS Vader over and over and over...

Rep Teers - Well done, but I have no interest...

Gragra - Don't know who he is, but he looks cool, like something out of Ghostbusters.

Holo Maul - Wow that pic is awful, it was so huge and blurry I couldn't make it out. I haven't bought any holo figures though so I'll likely pass.

Luke - It's the jedi Luke from before but with new accessories. I'll get it, that figure was never bad to begin with and many people did miss out on it.

Rebel Trooper - Hmm I don't know where this figure came from before, as people are saying it's a repack, but if they made him before was he white and now he's black? Doesn't matter I love the rebel trooper I'll get him.

Naboo flight crew - Not bad, his face sculpt is odd... but the rest is good. I'll get him.

Dud whatever - I don't like the first movie, but these figures are interesting so I'll get them. It looks like a rubber band with a styrofoam peanut on one of the figures though lol.

Obi Wan - total crap. Lets repack figures that people still can't get rid of, but this time we'll give a cloth cape. I like the cloth, but man that figure still sucks. Get the evo 3 pack obi wan over this one if you really want obi wan.

Not one of my favorite waves, but, there is some good diorama fodder here. I don't actualy have any Naboo or Mos Espa set ups, but still...

Emperor's Wrath Vader:

I'm not sure what look they're going for, with the exposed skull and robotic arm, but, I definately like the idea behind interchangeable parts; and I'm also glad to see that they got the exposed wires in the wrist this time.

Endor Luke:

another vintage fig redone right.

Endor Soldier:

For whatever reason, I didn't pick up either of the '02 Saga Endor soldiers, I may end up building up my Rebel strike team this time around. I wonder if we'll see variations this time also.

holo Maul:

Honestly, I'm disappointed in this one. For the most part, I like holo figs, and this is actually one I've had on my wish list, but, because of the figure mold (action stance, head turned), you can't really recreate the 'introduction' scene addressing the Neimoidians

TPM Obi-Wan:

I only opened a couple of TPM figs, so, I may pick this one up.

Rep. Been:

Gragra:

(TPM merchant that Jar Jar steals from)

Naboo Flight Crew:

no pack-in of the accessory pack droid?

Pod Racer 2 pk:

I really don't have a need for these at the moment, but, I'm glad to see the effort.

I'll be getting that Luke....it looks like they change the hand sculpt so he can hold his saber now. Might pick up the Endor Trooper too, just to get another different looking one in my squad.

What is that little gizmo that Vader has? The rectangular thing that looks like it has buttons on it.
http://www.galactichunter.com/photo.asp?im...es/5436-001.JPG

Between the 'lightning' and the lightsaber? Looks like an interchangeable 'exposed' robotic arm (elbow to wrist, w/ exposed wires)

Here’s a first look at the final wave of the Star Wars basic figures Saga Collection. Each figure comes with a base and a randomly-selected bonus hologram figure. Available at retailers everywhere this Fall!

REP BEEN

As a trusted advisor to the Gungan leader Boss Nass, Rep Been is a respected voice in the Gungan government. His primary responsibility as Keeper of Ancient Records gives him access to a number of secrets hidden to most other Gungans. He fully supports Boss Nass's decision to evacuate to the Sacred Place during the crisis on Naboo.

87084-gungam-rep.-bean_sm.jpg

NABOO SOLDIER

Though Naboo is a peaceful world, the people of the planet understand that peace comes at the price of vigilance. Outnumbered and outgunned by the Trade Federation, many of the humans of Naboo step up and volunteer when it comes time to rise up against the occupying droid armies and retake their cities.

87085-naboo-soldier_sm.jpg

DUD BOLT & MARS GUO

These two prodigiously-snouted racers compete in the same Podrace in which Anakin Skywalker wins his freedom from slavery. Dud Bolt, a shameless toady, is actually paid by the nefarious Sebulba to cause accidents during the race – a job that lands him in a Mos Espa med center. Mars Guo falls victim to Sebulba's own treachery when the cheating Dug pitches a chunk of debris into his engine intake.

87086-dnd-bolt_sm.jpg87086b-mars-gno_sm(1).jpg

GRAGRA

Selling her wares in the Mos Espa marketplace, Gragra has plenty of trouble with theft, but her one brush with greatness comes when Jar Jar Binks tries to steal a tasty morsel from her cart. Little does she know that the shiftless shoplifter will one day represent his planet in the Galactic Senate.

87088-gragra_sm.jpg

LUKE SKYWALKER

Luke at first volunteers for the mission to Endor out of his native idealism, but when he senses the presence of Darth Vader aboard the Executor, he reaches a critical decision that nearly renders futile all of the work of the Rebel Alliance. Surrendering himself to the Imperials on Endor, he is taken by Vader to the Emperor, in whose presence he learns the final lesson that allows him to truly be called a Jedi Knight.

86950-luke-sky-walker_sm.jpg

DARTH VADER

Darth Vader is originally sent to prepare the new Death Star for the arrival of his Master, Emperor Palpatine. It is with great pleasure that he delivers Luke Skywalker into the presence of the Emperor. Ironically, it is Luke's conviction that there is still good in him that allows him to turn his bitterness at the Emperor's inevitable betrayal into a final, heroic act.

86960-darth-vader_sm.jpg

REBEL TROOPER

Hand picked by Han Solo for the mission to Endor, these troopers are the best and brightest of the Rebel Alliance. Survivors of some of the toughest battles of the Galactic Civil War, each one of them is a skilled marksman, expert in demolitions, and an easy match in hand to hand combat for any stormtrooper. Each of these men can survive in the wilderness for weeks at a time, remaining silent and unseen, until the command is given to strike.

86980b-rebel-trooper-black_.jpg86980a-rebel-trooper-whitsm.jpg

OBI-WAN KENOBI

Already a keen observer and skilled fighter as a Padawan, Obi-Wan Kenobi learns much more sophisticated lessons from his Master Qui-Gon Jinn. Somewhat traditional in his thinking, he often disagrees with his Master, but he nonetheless sees the wisdom in Jinn's thinking. Together, they are the first Jedi to confront a Sith Lord in a thousand years.

86960-obi-wan-kenobi_sm.jpg

DARTH MAUL

Though his motivations and goals are a mystery to the Jedi, Darth Maul is kept on a tight leash by his master Darth Sidious. Seeming to be a rogue warrior bent only on chaos, he is actually a precision instrument used to make the first strike in a plan that will lead to the subjugation of the entire galaxy. In constant contact with his shadowy master, Darth Maul gladly kills or destroys any target he is given.

87090-holographic-darth-m_s.jpg

were getting 2 rebel troopers!!!!